Animal Kingdom Kidani room requests?

tikilyn

DIS Veteran
My family has a 2 bedroom unit booked for May and I believe it comes with a 10-12 cup coffee maker. Can I request a Keurig machine instead of the coffee maker? Is there a fee for swapping it out? We will be bringing our own K-cups with us and will not need them to supply us with any.

My family has a 2 bedroom unit booked for May and I believe it comes with a 10-12 cup coffee maker. Can I request a Keurig machine instead of the coffee maker? Is there a fee for swapping it out? We will be bringing our own K-cups with us and will not need them to supply us with any.
Just at Kidani in Feb. We requested a Keurig. Had one within the hour, no charge.

I’m not sure why any of these resorts still have the traditional coffee maker? The CC Cabins had a Keurig combo…part traditional, part Keurig. They should all have this IMO.

Yeah I'm not sure why they haven't upgraded them yet. This is great news that they will give us one to use for our stay. Thank you for the information!

Yeah I'm not sure why they haven't upgraded them yet. This is great news that they will give us one to use for our stay. Thank you for the information!
They seem to be switching the coffee pots out as they refurb resorts - and maybe as old ones break! I think AKV is up for refurb later this year or early next, maybe.

They seem to be switching the coffee pots out as they refurb resorts - and maybe as old ones break! I think AKV is up for refurb later this year or early next, maybe.
I honestly can't wait for AKV to get refurbed, my biggest gripe is the sofa beds but once it's refurbed we'll probably be staying there even more frequently than we already do.

We only stay at AKV when we bring other family members with us. The points for this resort are so cheap for what you are getting. I saw a recent video of a 2 bedroom room and it was really in need of a refurb, esp. the kitchen cabinets. We usually stay at SSR and the refurb DVC did was done beautifully.

Huh. I was just at Kidani a few weeks ago, and I can't say I noticed anything that was sorely in need of replacement. However, I'm also known to be one of those guests who doesn't find much to complain about vs. the average DVCer, so YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter