Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just beside myself, not knowing what to do. Do I refresh the page, or not? I'm seeing availability slip between my fingers, and I've been stalking for 5 weeks. Literally in tears.

I have literally tried everything. Ive been on the wait is almost over page for nearly an hour and a half. Any other ideas? I've got browsers pulled up on my phone and on my computer. Nothing.

Well this sucks then. I'm not getting anywhere with ANY of the links. I can't get Woody, or Error, or god-forbid a confirmation. It doesn't make sense. I've been doing everything(clearing caches, etc. ) and NOTHING.

Right seems people are hacking their way in from an old link. But the language on the link perfectly matches the offer so...?
it's not hacking this is the same link they have used for registration into ap events since Pandora, it just went live before the phone CM knew about it and the emails were sent. Happens a lot with Disney, the right hand doesn't tell the left hand what it's doing

I have literally tried everything. Ive been on the wait is almost over page for nearly an hour and a half. Any other ideas? I've got browsers pulled up on my phone and on my computer. Nothing.
Don't stay on that page. Exit the page and reclick the link.

I cannot get past the Something Went Wrong message. I've tried both refreshing it and also closing it and then clicking the link again. I'm going in circles. Should I log out/in again?

I've got it open on two browsers and one has a number at the end of the web address and the other doesn't. Leaving them both open to try anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter