Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding ads and pop-ups, I use Opera Touch browser (iOS but also available for Android) and so far no issues. It blocks all adds and I never get those annoying redirects or you’ve won...pages that force you to close your browser tab.

Fwiw, I always get the "android winner" message when accessing the dis from my phone browser. I've since installed ad blocker and I'm fine. It's only been this site and this pop up doesn't' infect the device.
Not sure if it's different for experiences others are referring to.

If this event is like the others events having your voucher linked in MDE will be enough for you to get a spot. BUT a lot of CM are saying that the AP must be activated in order to register. Only time will tell who was right.

I emailed and asked about that but the reply was that the AP must be activated.

Of course they are going to say that. They want your clock to start ticking! The sooner you activate, the sooner you would need to renew...the sooner the Mouse could start his money.

I emailed and asked about that but the reply was that the AP must be activated.

Never trust the information you get from the general guest services number. They don't have a clue, but they are trained to provide answers. Those answers may or may not be accurate. They're also telling people they can't book AP rates online without an activated AP and I know that is absolutely not true. Time will tell, but I'd bet my pass into SWGE (almost) that the truth is you can book with a voucher, has to be active to get in.

Long time lurker and I appreciate what everyone is doing, but... please be mindful of other time zones when you reply hi or stay in the groupme. I had messages at 11pm and 5am. I'm impatiently waiting for the link to drop and every time I get a notification on my phone I panic only to be let down by a hi or stay message. :sad1:

Long time lurker and I appreciate what everyone is doing, but... please be mindful of other time zones when you reply hi or stay in the groupme. I had messages at 11pm and 5am. I'm impatiently waiting for the link to drop and every time I get a notification on my phone I panic only to be let down by a hi or stay message. :sad1:

Nobody should be conversating outside of the link (or the "stay" comments so they can stay in the group)

I just turn the dings off at night and back on 6:00 AM(ish). Has Disney ever released something like this late in the evenings?

Nobody should be conversating outside of the link (or the "stay" comments so they can stay in the group)
And remember, whenever you send a command you have to include the hashtag. Someone has recently tried without. The commands don't do anything without the hashtag

Hi All, This is my first time following an "board". I am very excited about the SWGE preview. Wish they open it for DVC as well as AP. Will this site still be the place to find out when it the link is live. I am an AP and DVC member. I have also been frustrated with the lack of communication from the AP "communication" system. I would like to make sure I don't miss it. Do I now have to sign up for the GroupMe? site?

Hi All, This is my first time following an "board". I am very excited about the SWGE preview. Wish they open it for DVC as well as AP. Will this site still be the place to find out when it the link is live. I am an AP and DVC member. I have also been frustrated with the lack of communication from the AP "communication" system. I would like to make sure I don't miss it. Do I now have to sign up for the GroupMe? site?
Groupme is something someone on this thread started, you aren't required to sign up for it. It's just another way to try and catch the release asap.

Yes we will post the link as soon as we have it and also post any details and links to the first post

Hi. I’ve been a passholder for 2 years and have NEVER gotten an email for any passholder events, news, etc. I’ve verified that my email address is correct in MDE. Any other suggestions? Could someone find an email for passholders and let me know what address it comes from? I’m wondering if everything is being sent to my spam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter