• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind today - just catching up on what you've all been up to in here today! :) (I was refreshing on my phone though all day, don't worry hahaha) Looks like we're entering another week together ;)

Selfishly I am relieved it hasn't been released yet! I will be back to my normal routine Monday and can constantly refresh!

FB guy turned off comments on his post.:laughing:
And I bet it’s because the 9 thousand+ people who he told they ‘should’ come out yesterday were very upset! Not just us!

Well, I’m off to Disney tomorrow so I won’t have time to constantly check. May the Force be with everyone if it does drop over the holidays! I’ll have my ringer on though...so not complete radio silence😂

I may or may not be responsible for posting a gif of the wizard of Oz behind the curtain last night. The post is gone, but somehow I still survived. How I remain I don't know.lol
Probably because I corrected misinformation about the premier passholders being invited as well when he said they were not invited

I may or may not be responsible for posting a gif of the wizard of Oz behind the curtain last night. The post is gone, but somehow I still survived. How I remain I don't know.lol
Good to know we still have someone on the inside! 🙂

I’m not sure if our dates will line up with this event at all (we’re in Orlando from the 14th to the 23rd), but if it does, I’d love to meet up with other folks from the Dis who happen to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter