• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

I don't think all the cards I sent have been received yet. Hopefully they haven't got lost in the mail somewhere. :sunny:

I got a really cute Eeyore card from Rachel - jjk today! :banana: :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I also received one with a gymboree tag and one with the clues about the button nose and liking gum. Cannot figure out either one!!! :confused3 I also may have missed one posting about one that I received in the last couple days....but I will have to locate it at home.

I think I just received one from Quasi123--it had a clue about liking gargoyles. Am I right???

Cindy

Well, I haven't received anymore cards. And I believe I am still waiting to hear if 4 of mine made it ok. They were all sent at the same time and my clue was pretty easy so I thought by now I would hear something. :confused3

Oh well. I love all my cards that I received so far! They look lovely all displayed in my family room! :thumbsup2

clhcpaca said:
I also received one with a gymboree tag and one with the clues about the button nose and liking gum. Cannot figure out either one!!! :confused3 I also may have missed one posting about one that I received in the last couple days....but I will have to locate it at home.

I think I just received one from Quasi123--it had a clue about liking gargoyles. Am I right???

Cindy

If it was about talking to them, then you guessed right. :goodvibes

clhcpaca said:
I also received one with a gymboree tag and one with the clues about the button nose and liking gum.

The gymboree card is not all that hard to figure out. Just need to put the thinking cap on for a bit. Think who might have something to do with gym or gymboree or something similar.

When you do that it may come to you.. or else you could check last years list if you still have it;)

clhcpaca said:
I also received one with a gymboree tag and one with the clues about the button nose and liking gum.

Ok the button nose and liking gum clue that you have. Have you checked avatars, siggies and profiles.

If you do those, then it should be quite obvious with a twist:goodvibes

Think one of the cards that I received is from MommaU4. Am I correct?

Minniespal said:
Think one of the cards that I received is from MommaU4. Am I correct?
I did send you one at one point. :thumbsup2 Not sure if it's one and the same though. lol :teeth:

Anyone have any clues they are stuck on??? Post the clues here, someone else quite possibly has or has had a card with the same clues.

Plus don't forget we all like to know that our cards arrived:goodvibes

I received 2 more cards...the clues are:

- 2 of the same
- DD to another DISer
- bouncing monster

I have no clue who this is!!!

The other card (an adorable penguin card) the clue is:

- you've gotta have the right shoes when you're livin' on a prayer

:confused3

But thanks for the cards!! :wave:

Do we have any more news guys?

Clues that we are clueless about?

Clues that you think you have sussed out?

Nutsy said:
Do we have any more news guys?

Clues that we are clueless about?

Clues that you think you have sussed out?
:confused3 I haven't received any lately and I haven't heard about the last few I sent. So, I guess I will just assume they all made it safely to their destinations. :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
:confused3 I haven't received any lately and I haven't heard about the last few I sent. So, I guess I will just assume they all made it safely to their destinations. :thumbsup2

Yup, I know what you mean. I sent 7 out and all should have arrived well before now.. I know a couple arrived, but the rest have not been reported.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter