Another Question on sandles

:)

If you're fashion conscious, then definitely no socks. Besides, sandals were made to air out your feet. Respect that aspect. However, if you feel the need for socks and it's comfortable for you, then do that and don't let anyone bother you...........you might get a few jokes tossed your way......just ignore them and have a great time.........Mickey76:)

Fashion a side, I am a Diabetic so it's sox with my Teva Sandles!! The sox give extra cushion and help with not getting Blisters! I wear the Pink and White tennis shoe [low cut,no cuff] type PED's

No socks. Socks yield bad tan lines. :D

Seriously, if your next trip is still in November, you may need socks since the buidings can be cool. Just take them off before you ride the water rides.

I see some people with socks and some without. I was just unsure on the fashion side of things. Yeah the trip is still in November regurdless of what happens at the "stream". What about you ?

We're tentatively planning on a trip the first week of November. We still have our reservations, but we may have to cancel if things don't improve. I'm supposed to call someone tomorrow to set up an appointment for a tech support interview (ugh!). Not my favorite thing, but I need to get out of the house. We should be able to go if I get that job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter