• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Any East Coast singles mid 20-30's out there???

Hey hey! 30 year old female from Rockland, NY. Close to NYC. I'll be going to the world on March 2-6 solo and staying at POP.

Single, 27 y/o male from Charleston, WV.
Next trip is Sept. 5-14 staying at Music.

29 m single long island new york. Going to NYC today to see Aladdin on broadway!!!!!

I haven't met a guy yet (who is available) who likes theme parks as much as I do.

I visit theme parks by myself often, but in the recent year I've found myself more and more wanting to share the experience with other people. Well, maybe except for when I go to DHS because I totally understand if no one else wants to go to 1+ shows of AIE. ;) (Big fan of that attraction)

But yeah....I hope to meet a guy who likes theme parks as much as I do, or at least, doesn't mind visiting them with me.

I wanted to say that I'm in a relationship with someone who is into theme parks as much as I am (plus other wonderful qualities). He is a big Disney fan and knows more about Disney than I do (in fact, he moved down here for WDW).

29/m from south FL. I'll be back at the park next Wednesday and Thursday. (12th & 13th) staying at Pop. Can't wait to get my magicband!!

30/F from Chicago. Will be there April 14th-18th. Can't wait to get my magic band and to stay at, my 'home' for the first time. (Love DVC)

28 male from Northeast PA. :wave2:
I will be at the world from May 14th-20th.

30/F from South Florida! I get to the parks every chance I get, the next being April 26-28 for a solo trip!

25/F from NJ. Love visiting WDW and have gotten really into all of the RunDisney races- basically any excuse to take a trip down there works for me. Just visited DL for the first time this January and already have another trip out there planned for August!

Hello I am Laurie from Southern PA. I love the World and would love to meet someone who is as crazy about it as I am.

Hi, I'm Steve (29) from PA. I'll be heading back down to WDW twice at the end of the year (Nov. and Dec.) and can't wait!

Im 31 live in NJ and male
I also love everything Disney, especially the parks.
If interested talking more send me a private message

Hi! :) I'm 34/F in S FL & am looking to move up to Orlando w/in the next couple of years. I'm one of those CP Alumni (Spring '03) who was & still is crazy about WDW & pretty much anything Disney.

I'm originally from NE PA (Nazareth) & see a few of you from up there on here. :thumbsup2

So funny to read this thread, I am recently separated from my husband and I keep thinking how will I ever go to Disney again and how will I ever find anyone that understands my obsession with Disney?!?! Fingers crossed for all of us!!!! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear that. I am separated as well. There are the good days and the bad. One thing is for sure if I ever get married again she will be a Disney lover. Until then I will just be taking all my trips solo, or with my kids. I am not going to miss out on going anymore, as long as the funding is there.

On a side note, if you ever need someone to talk to on those difficult days feel free to PM me. I am always open to making Disney friends, even if it just as penpals for now. :thumbsup2

Are any of you New Englanders going to the NE Dis Meet this October? I'm hoping to go, and would be going solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter