• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Any East Coast singles mid 20-30's out there???

I'm 37 years old from Long Island, NY. On my way to Disney in 2 weeks and going solo. I am in love with that place and can't get enough. Now I am wondering if there is a girl around my age that has the same interest. If you are then write back to me, would love to chat about Disney.

I'm willing to chat about Disney, but have no trips planned for the near future, but maybe I could live vicariously through yours? I have never done a solo trip and don't think I have enough "you know whats" to ever go alone, lol but I give those who do a lot of credit and wish I could. I think if I lived closer I could, but not to stay down there for a week alone. I don't know why that is, I am home by myself most of the time anyway, lol.

Hey Everyone! I'm 29 and from NY, Disney loving fanatic here! Went this past September and had such a blast i'm already starting my next Disney fund. Looking for fellow Disney lovers to obsess with! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter