Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Thanks. Tried but didn’t work.

Same thing here. I quit trying because I agree I think it’s something in our MDE that’s making us look like we don’t qualify. What’s odd for me is I just noticed my email I got yesterday about making reservations today went to an old email I don’t even use anymore with an old mde account. So I tried logging into that mde to make reservations and got the same result. I think things are mixed up somehow in the back end. The only way to fix it is probably to call but I can’t even get on hold...

Not sure this will make you feel any better but even for those of us on hold after 2:02 I'm not feeling this is going to get resolved. And be glad you haven't had to listen to the 16th chorus of "Main Street USA" lol

Unfortunately, there seems to be a small group of us with the "Paws" issue that's blocking the ability to make ADRs. Please post anything that you learn that might help answer or resolve this issue (which likely will require talking to someone - which itself is difficult with circuits down).

Had a bunch of reservations canceled for our May trip. We had the dining plan. We decided with the reduced park hours to spend less time in the restaurants and more time in the park. Already had a couple reservations for our down/non-park days. Ended up only making one reservation this morning, on the last day of our trip, for my birthday.

I did mine from my computer (not mobile). Logged into My Disney Experience and went into Make Dining Reservation. I was put in the Spaceship waiting area for about 10-15 minutes then I was off. Grabbed Sci Fi, Yak & Yeti, and Via Napoli. It's a short trip for us then a few nights at Universal. Saw quite a bit of availability at other places including Mama Melrose, Rainforest Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Be Our Guest. One thing I made sure to do was to watch the park hours. For example, I would have preferred dinner at AK but the park closes at 6 so dinner times were pretty limited and I went with a late lunch.

I started at 7 am EST and was done by 7:22. I also switched my DHS ressie from Mama Melrose to Sci Fi based on my son's preference. Good luck everyone!

2:06 hr in queue...

This time is giving me the opportunity to craft a message to Terri Schutz @ DVC.

What will be awesome is we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary eating QSR nachos. It will be a memory for sure.
sometimes these are the best memories...(i know its still annoying)

I did not have prior ADR's as our trip was a DVC rebook from Disneyland and the ADR's were closed down by the time we got that all straightened out. I tried booking dining anyway this morning even though I wasn't eligible (we have tickets and park reservations). It lets me select a time but then I get the Paws error. I was actually surprised it let me get that far, I would have thought it wouldn't even let me in to see available times. I'll keep trying periodically but I am not going to call since I am technically not eligible.

Not DVC either

Between today and the park reservation debacle, I'm developing an antipathy towards Space Mountain and Lady & the Tramp. Maybe instead of creating negative associations towards their own properties, perhaps Disney should replace the "Orbit" and "Not so Fast" and "Paws" windows with other things they prefer us to dislike - I don't know, maybe a Harry Potter "Stupefy" window or something.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a small group of us with the "Paws" issue that's blocking the ability to make ADRs. Please post anything that you learn that might help answer or resolve this issue (which likely will require talking to someone - which itself is difficult with circuits down).
With your browser, have you tried Incognito mode with Chrome or InPrivate with Edge?

ETA: you can open a new window to try while leaving your other one going

Not DVC either

Between today and the park reservation debacle, I'm developing an antipathy towards Space Mountain and Lady & the Tramp. Maybe instead of creating negative associations towards their own properties, perhaps Disney should replace the "Orbit" and "Not so Fast" and "Paws" windows with other things they prefer us to dislike - I don't know, maybe a Harry Potter "Stupefy" window or something.

Kinda feels more like a cruciatus or avada kedavra :rolleyes:to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter