Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Surprisingly, Sanaa had the lowest availability of times for any of the ressies I checked this morning.

only thing we could not get is a ressie for two people at SciFi? Anyone have luck with a two person reservation? I saw some people had to increase party size for that one...
I tried for a reservation for 2 and 3 and couldn't get anything. I increased my party size to 4 and several times popped up.

Got almost everything we wanted (BOG dinner, Sanaa dinner, Kona Cafe dinner, wave dinner (hoping to change to Cali Grill), trattoria al forno dinner, Liberty tavern lunch, homecoming late lunch) when I logged on at 6am this morning.

only thing we could not get is a ressie for two people at SciFi? Anyone have luck with a two person reservation? I saw some people had to increase party size for that one...
Same here nothing for Sci Fi.

Got almost everything we wanted (BOG dinner, Sanaa dinner, Kona Cafe dinner, wave dinner (hoping to change to Cali Grill), trattoria al forno dinner, Liberty tavern lunch, homecoming late lunch) when I logged on at 6am this morning.

I bet with social distance they are giving each party its own car, so only want larger parties.

At 5:50am I was able to book Sci Fi for 3 on August 19th for lunch (I booked that ADR before anything else).

By 6:10, after completing all ADR’s I went back out of curiosity to view availability. No lunch spots were available for a party of 3 August 17-30. I didn’t check dinner at the time.

Looking now, nothing is available for lunch or dinner on those dates for 2 or 3.

(ETA: This was meant to be a reply to a post. I must have messed up quoting it).
Yea, Sci Fi was one that seemed to have really odd times. Even though it's so big inside, I'm wondering if they were concerned with filling cars and distancing that party size was a big factor for this restaurant.

It could be how they are spacing guests in Sci Fi maybe limiting one group per car? I travel in a party of 3, which has always been more difficult to book at Sci Fi (where I would see availability for 2 or 4).

(ETA: @Friendlyadvice2 said the same as I was writing this :) )

You can book ADR's online.... no need to call...
Some people, myself included, are having issues trying to book online due to a glitch in the system. I've now been on hold for 54 minutes, after the call queue was closed for a couple of hours.

I books a SciFi lunch for 2 at 4:00am CT this morning when online booking opened.

Surprisingly, Sanaa had the lowest availability of times for any of the ressies I checked this morning.
I noticed that, too. Either they have really reduced capacity because of social distancing, or they are holding back reservations for resort guests -- they have been moving a lot of people to Kidani and there is really no QS there, and none of the restaurants at Jambo are opening.

Did I miss any official word on California Grille? Is it not going to open, or have they just not announced anything yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter