Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I’m going with a cousin who is a teenager who I believe hasn’t been to WDW before, so I’ve tried to think of what would be interesting.

I hope you have a good experience. It was my kids’ favorite restaurant for years. :)

Just 2. It’s like booking ‘Ohana if you are solo. You have to request 2 to make a reservation. When you check-in you can indicate one of the party won’t be joining. I have extra people in my MDE I can use.
Here's the thing, though - at this point in time, when all of the restaurants are operating at limited capacity, you might be affecting the ability of someone else to get into the restaurant.

For those with the Paws issue that have made reservations by phone: have the CMs worked with you to get the restaurants you wanted? Or were you only offered what's available? On hold now for 30 minutes - debating whether to bother if I'm only going to get someone who tells me that I have the privilege of choosing between a 3:45 lunch at Tony's or a 4:15 dinner at Liberty Tree.
My CM had me give her the restaurant and desired time - thankfully almost every place I requested was available within 10 minutes or so of the times I wanted. There was one that was 15 minutes earlier and she asked if I wanted to look for something else (it was close enough so I just went with it)...Good luck!

Just 2. It’s like booking ‘Ohana if you are solo. You have to request 2 to make a reservation. When you check-in you can indicate one of the party won’t be joining. I have extra people in my MDE I can use.
Interesting. I’m hesitant to do that with the fear they won’t seat us since it seems like things might be more strict during this initial reopening. But I really hate the QS at HS. Thanks for the info!

Thank goodness finally done! Got everything we wanted except Tiffins, all that would show up for the CM was the festival of the lion king package which wasn’t a real thing. But got everything else within a few hours of what we wanted. Only took 4.25 hours on the phone total! :rolleyes1For those of you waiting on phone, if you report you got the email they will do everything in their power to work this through with you.

Thank goodness finally done! Got everything we wanted except Tiffins, all that would show up for the CM was the festival of the lion king package which wasn’t a real thing. But got everything else within a few hours of what we wanted. Only took 4.25 hours on the phone total! :rolleyes1For those of you waiting on phone, if you report you got the email they will do everything in their power to work this through with you.
Yay!

I have all of my reservation numbers but nothing is appearing in MDE yet. Anyone else having the slow loading after clearing cookies and all of that fin stuff?

She did mention it would take up to 30 mins, but im past 30 mins at this point... I have the #s so Im not worried. too much... ;)

For those with the Paws issue that have made reservations by phone: have the CMs worked with you to get the restaurants you wanted? Or were you only offered what's available? On hold now for 30 minutes - debating whether to bother if I'm only going to get someone who tells me that I have the privilege of choosing between a 3:45 lunch at Tony's or a 4:15 dinner at Liberty Tree.

Yes, make sure you tell them you got the email this week.

So all of my reservations show up in MDE but I am unable to modify them...Hopefully this changes once they open up the system to everyone on the 60 day rolling basis! I change adr's on the fly all the time, would be really inconvenient to lose that feature.

So all of my reservations show up in MDE but I am unable to modify them...Hopefully this changes once they open up the system to everyone on the 60 day rolling basis! I change adr's on the fly all the time, would be really inconvenient to lose that feature.
I had that issue, and found I had to change the date or time before I clicked search. Also, the bottom button for Change, Done, etc. doesn't appear to highlight the way it should when it is ready, but it worked to click on it.

MDE may just need a little time, sounds like it‘s updating slow at the moment. I’m able to modify, have already modified a few of mine. I’d check it again later today.

Interesting. I’m hesitant to do that with the fear they won’t seat us since it seems like things might be more strict during this initial reopening. But I really hate the QS at HS. Thanks for the info!
I went back into MDE and changed the party size back to two and it let me do that, so now I have the two listed who are going.

MDE may just need a little time, sounds like it‘s updating slow at the moment. I’m able to modify, have already modified a few of mine. I’d check it again later today.
Did you book your initial ADR's online or with a phone CM?

I had that issue, and found I had to change the date or time before I clicked search. Also, the bottom button for Change, Done, etc. doesn't appear to highlight the way it should when it is ready, but it worked to click on it.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot! Did you book online or via phone CM this morning?

I tried for a reservation for 2 and 3 and couldn't get anything. I increased my party size to 4 and several times popped up.
Did you book it and go back and change it to 2? I did, but now I’m worried they won’t have seating for 2 🙄

Do you think they are holding some reservations back, or will people who didn’t have previous reservations cancelled not be able to book a few things, like topolino’s breakfast? Because for the week we are going there was only 1 time on 1 day left when I checked a little bit ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter