Any news on Candlelight processional packages?

Hi

I called this morning. Spoke with a less than helpful CM who said there wasnothing available yet and she hadn't been told anything. Most times when I call CM's will try to look up the info in their computer, but this one did not.

There was a post here recently that they won't be out until September, maybe around/after Labor Day. I'm waiting too.

Called Disney Dining this eve and CM said she has not heard a date yet for CP tickets to be released. Said to call back next week.

I heard a rumor that they will be available on Monday (8/25). The rumor is from the WDWMagic boards. I don't have any clue as to it's truthfulness. Mickey

Hmmmm, can't believe they don't have these out. As september rolls around the 90 day mark will be at hand, and some people might not get the PS they want if others have already booked up the restaurant for regular PS's!

:mad: I want to know NOW!!!!:p

I am a planning freak for our first X-mas themed trip.

What restaurants do you hope to do for the package? We were thinking Morocco but maybe you have a better idea as to value/money...

Thanks

It is amazing that they sold MVMCP tickets at the end of April, but here we are 3 months away and no info on these packages yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter