~Any Solo's Going End Of Aug?

WDW~Lover

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I am doing my second solo starting Aug 25th! My DD was going, but had to back out. So I Was looking for people for maybe lunch? or the fireworks? or just meeting up?

Let me know!

Hello,
I am doing my second solo starting Aug 25th! My DD was going, but had to back out. So I Was looking for people for maybe lunch? or the fireworks? or just meeting up?

Let me know!
I will be there starting Aug 29th .

I will be there starting Aug 22 through the 30th. . .or maybe the 31st depending on flight prices. . .

~Well, just got my trip all set today. Then my DD who lives in another state wanted to come down with DBF. So I booked Dolphin for myself got an AWESOME rate, and booked a moderate for DD and DBF (what a nice mom I am!)

So I am there 25-28 grown kid free. (well she is 24) anyone here go to Jelyrolls? I have never been and want to go!

so if anyone is up for anything, just let me know!
~Janet

~Well, just got my trip all set today. Then my DD who lives in another state wanted to come down with DBF. So I booked Dolphin for myself got an AWESOME rate, and booked a moderate for DD and DBF (what a nice mom I am!)

So I am there 25-28 grown kid free. (well she is 24) anyone here go to Jelyrolls? I have never been and want to go!

so if anyone is up for anything, just let me know!
~Janet

Oh yes, we do go to Jellyrolls. . .and we would be happy to have you join us there. We will talk about it more as we get closer. . .

I will be there August 23-27 for my first solo trip. I would be interested in meeting up if it works out! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Allyson :)

I'll be there Aug 21-29 and will most definitely be at Jellyrolls - depends on the schedule on which nights I'll be there, though.

Would be interested in meeting up...

I am sure we can all work something out for Jellyrolls, at least as far as a meet goes. . .just bring cameras. . .we need LOTS of pics of dancing and singing. . .lol

ok, My nights just changed. I am getting in on Aug 20th instead of the 25th!
staying at ASMusic for 5 nights there. Then heading over to the DOlphin for Aug 25th - sept 1st! and I am wide open!! so let the available dates begin!

ok, My nights just changed. I am getting in on Aug 20th instead of the 25th!
staying at ASMusic for 5 nights there. Then heading over to the DOlphin for Aug 25th - sept 1st! and I am wide open!! so let the available dates begin!

LOL. . .I saw that. You just couldn't let well enough alone eh. . .needed more time at the "world"? I hear you. . .that is why my trip is 9 days. . .and might end up longer. . .depends on airfare. . .

LOL. . .I saw that. You just couldn't let well enough alone eh. . .needed more time at the "world"? I hear you. . .that is why my trip is 9 days. . .and might end up longer. . .depends on airfare. . .

well, I had airfare already, but disliked my flights! It was cheaper for me to add days, pick up the ASmoives then to just change the times I had for the days! and I REALLY need a good vacation! so why not!

I use to always go for two weeks and have stayed for a month before, so 13 days, well 12 leaving on the 13th is just fine! no rushing to do anything!

well, I had airfare already, but disliked my flights! It was cheaper for me to add days, pick up the ASmoives then to just change the times I had for the days! and I REALLY need a good vacation! so why not!

I use to always go for two weeks and have stayed for a month before, so 13 days, well 12 leaving on the 13th is just fine! no rushing to do anything!

I hear ya. . .love the "no rushing" thing. . .lol.

anyone here go to Jelyrolls? I have never been and want to go!

I'll be there Aug 17 - 29th and will be going
to Jellyrolls a lot! Let me know!
Jellyrolls is THE happiest place on earth :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter