~Any Solo's Going End Of Aug?

I'll be there Aug 21-29 and will most definitely be at Jellyrolls - depends on the schedule on which nights I'll be there, though.

Would be interested in meeting up...

Wow! Me too!
I'm staying at BCV where are you staying :rotfl2:

If anybody wants to meet up to run, I'm training for the goofy
so I'd be up for an early morning run :)

I know Jellyrolls has been mentioned. But now that we know PI is closing, is anybody up for a trip to the AC? I've never been inside it (just never got around to it) and would like to visit it before it's gone. Maybe CW, too.

Sounds like we have a few going the end of August, better plan a meet at least one night when we are all there. . .

I'm still interested. I arrive very late on the 21st and leave early on the 26th.

Allyson :)

meeting up might be a nice ideal..i guess we shall see how it plays out...pirate:

I know Jellyrolls has been mentioned. But now that we know PI is closing, is anybody up for a trip to the AC? I've never been inside it (just never got around to it) and would like to visit it before it's gone. Maybe CW, too.
I'm thinking a final night at the AC might be a possibility!!

Sounds like we have a few going the end of August, better plan a meet at least one night when we are all there. . .
Once the Jellyrolls schedule is released for the end of August, I'll start making plans on what nights there and when to hit the AC - you know, the night when the schedule is blah! at Jellyrolls?!!! :rolleyes1

OK, Liz and I decided that Sun., Aug. 24 works best for us for a "goodbye" night at AC. We plan to get there around 8pm - anyone interested???

I'm planning on seeing Fantasmic that night (I have never seen it) but maybe that day I'll make a decision to go over to AC instead, I've never been there either! LOL!

Allyson :)

August 22 to August 29 off-site.

Why do I feel so strange going to Disney alone?:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Hope I get up the nerve to meet at AC if it's still on. Never been to PI.... at night. But since a B-A-R is involved, will try to drown those fears. :lmao:

A couple of years ago, there was a kind of ribbon (green) for solo's going to the World. Is that still active?

Don't post much, but I'm a true DISer at heart!

Going Solo to CBR 8/31-9/11. BTW, what is the AC and CW? I do stop at the Banana Cabana from time to time in the afternoon.

Going Solo to CBR 8/31-9/11. BTW, what is the AC and CW? I do stop at the Banana Cabana from time to time in the afternoon.

AC = Adventurers Club
CW = Comedy Warehouse

Both are clubs at Pleasure Island and will be closing for good on Sept. 27. In all my trips to Disney I've never made the time to visit them, although I've gone to all the other clubs. I'm still looking for people to join me in visiting one or both clubs while I'm there Aug. 28 - Sept. 2. :)

Brian - I'm not interested in AC (been there, done that place for me) but I'll be at CW at least 2 nights during my trip 8/31. I arrive Friday, leave pre-dawn Tuesday morning. I'll be meeting a local friend there, and if you don't get a group together you're welcome to join us for the CW portion of your evening. At this point I'll be at CW Fri 8/29 & Sun 8/31.

Thank you for enlightening me.I'm still trying to find out what EMH designates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter