Anybody from Atlanta (ot)

Blondiex46

Stayin in the park next time 2010
I am staying in Atlanta on the 18th. Am going to the Braves Game and the Zoo, any ideas of a cheap place to stay convienent to both places.

Thanks

Your best bet will probably be somewhere down town, which will give you convienent access both to Turner Field and close by to I-20 which leads to the Zoo. Depending on your budget, you could stay at the Peachtree Plaza (which has a cool revolving restaurant at the top) or the Hyatt, or Marriot Marquis. There are also Courtyard by Marriot and Hampton's and budget places like that. Be sure to go eat at the Varsity for the best chili dogs in the world!

This also depends on what you consider cheap, and close. I live in Morrow, south of town on 75 and can be at the stadium or zoo in about 20 minutes. hotels at my exit and the stockbridge exit below me are about a third the cost and fairly new.

Drew in Atlanta

We usually stay near the airport. The area seems to be much safer than downtown and my child likes to watch the airplanes. Very close to stadium and zoo. We usually go through priceline and pick the airport area. Never have paid more than $40 for a nice room out that way.

made it for Holiday Inn Select across the street from Turner Field $67.66 a night, thanks for your feedback

b

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter