Anyone cruising in Nov 2005?

msnmom

Earning My Ears
Just booked our next cruise for Nov 5, 2005.. Disney Magic, Western Carribean. We cruised the same week last year which is the week NJ schools are off for a few days. Perfect week to cruise and most of the ship were people from NJ.. We had a great time and can't wait till 11/2005.
Anyone else book their 11/2005 cruise yet?

I just booked mine a few weeks ago. I did the Land/Sea package. I am on the wonder Nov 23 - 27 2005.

We're on the 7 night Western cruise Nov 5-12, 2005. My kids don't know it yet, but Santa's bringing them a cruise for Christmas!;)

I actually booked the Nov. 5 cruise but then decided to save over $1,000 going on the week of Nov. 12 Eastern. We are in Cat. 3. We leave Nov. 6th of 2004 which is less than 2 weeks away for our 2nd Disney cruise but first in a Cat. 3.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I haven't booked it yet, but we are also planning on doing the Western Nov 5-12m 2005. It will be me, DH, DD's (16, 13 and 6).

Tammy
princess:

I'll be cruising with my DH, DS 11, & DD 8.. Will be celebrating my birthday as well. We have a bunch of friends and family going with us and will celebrate a friend's birthday on board too. We can't wait already!!

Myself, DH, DS (almost 6 at sailing), my Mom & Dad. This will be our 4th DCL. We are going to the parks the week before!! Can't wait. DS and Mom made a paper chain to count the days.

Sounds like quite a few people already for the 11/5/05 Western Cruise.

I am going to start a new thread with the exact dates - everyone please join me on that thread, introduce yourself and your party.

Looking forward to getting to know our fellow crusiers

Tammy
princess: :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter