Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Amy,
Could you do both designs for Amber
We have been laughing at my daughter reading the books. The other day she was walking through the house holding the book in front of her eyes because she couldn't put it down! She is obsessed!
Thank you in advance, she will go crazy when she sees it!!
Thanks!

Easy request - I actually had these done already...

amber_twilightfill2.jpg

amber_twilight2.jpg

Having never done this before, any suggestiosns on what collor shirt for each one.Thanks

Could I get a Twilight DISign

GINA.....Could you PM me when done? These are great!
I would also love to find Nightmare before Christmas for her? Suggestions?\\

The name is GINA

Could you please do both designs with the name Ellie? My DD is going to freak when she sees this!

TIA!

Amy,

Thank you so much for doing Amber's name!!

She is going to love it and be so surprised!!

Thanks You!

Could I get a Twilight DISign
GINA.....Could you PM me when done? These are great!
I would also love to find Nightmare before Christmas for her? Suggestions?\\
The name is GINA

Here are Gina's Twilight designs. I do not do any Disney designs so I cannot help you with the Nightmare before Christmas design. I am sure there are a few floating around here - I think Natalie has one/some. (donatalie)

gina_twilight.jpg

gina_twilightfill.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Another really great design, Amy! Haleigh will love it! So nice of you to keep sharing your talent.

Hi Amy
Just another quick question....would you mind sharing the name of the font that you used to make the girls (Alexandria and Sydney) names? I have a scrapbook layout that would look great with that font....I am such a font junkie! :-)
Thanks again!!
Laurie

Amy!!!! I've missed your disigns :)

I'd LOVE some of the names, but would you be able to include Jacob, James, Laurent & Victoria in there somehow? I'd like the names Deann, Amber, Sarah & Abby

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Amy
Just another quick question....would you mind sharing the name of the font that you used to make the girls (Alexandria and Sydney) names? I have a scrapbook layout that would look great with that font....I am such a font junkie! :-)
Thanks again!!
Laurie

I wasn't sure which of the two you were after. The one on the full design is University Roman LET and the one for the name fill is Showcard Gothic.

Amy!!!! I've missed your disigns :)

I'd LOVE some of the names, but would you be able to include Jacob, James, Laurent & Victoria in there somehow? I'd like the names Deann, Amber, Sarah & Abby

Thanks in advance!!!

Right now, these are the only two Twilight designs that I have. I am not familiar with the characters at all since I have not read the books or seen the movie.

If you find a large graphic you would like me to try, I would be happy to but for me to find the characters you have listed would not be an easy feat since I have no idea who they are.

Let me know if you'd like me to try something else or whether you would like me to do the names in the graphic I currently have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter