Anyone do H & V dinner buffet recently?

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
How was it? Anything stand out as really good?

We're doing this for first time in May on the Fantasmic Dinner Package. It will be a Saturday and Star Wars Weekend so though it was our best bet for seeing Fantasmic that night.

Thanks!
Sharon

We were there in February 2002. While that's not exactly recently, the menu hasnt changed. The food was excellent. In fact that was at the top of our list for the best places we ate during that week. We really liked it a lot, and we had an early PS, because of availability, so at that time it was very quiet in there. Very nice, and the location is great. A lot of the street performers stop right outside, so while you can't hear what they're saying, you can watch their antics if you're near the windows. We went there as part of the Fantasmic dinner package and were very happy, not only with the restaurant but also with not having to wait for hours to see the show. It really added to our touring time, especially since the hours were short, and it was our first time in that park.

Just had dinner there last week! We thought it was very good. But if it hadn't been for the Fantasmic package we probably wouldn't have eaten there.

We ate there this past Thursday, April 8, and really liked it. I enjoyed the variety of vegetables, salads, and fish. My 2 teenagers liked that you could see what you were getting before you got it and that there was plenty to fill the bottomless pit. DH enjoyed the variety. The food was, IMO, very good. The desserts were to die for.

If you have any specific questions, PM me.

Enjoy.

We ate there just for the Fantasmic package. The buffet had enough types of food to satisy my family's taste, the food good, but the atmosphere wasn't there for me. I tried to get the dinner package at Mama Melrose's but it was already sold out.

Anyway we were there on 4/7, and the dinner package was a great idea for I was surprised how crowded Fantasmic was 1/2 hour before showtime.

We ate at H&V last Friday night. We opted not to go for the Fantasmic Dining package as we much prefer seeing the show out here on the west coast. Anyway, the rootbeer/bourbon sweet potatoes were awesome and the sweet corn spoon bread was to DIE for!!! I'd LOVE to have THAT recipe. My DD loved the salmon, the blue cheese/bacon spread for the bread was delicious. The dessert offerings were also quite tasty. We'll be back!

Party Teacher

We'll be there next week as well so I'll try to remember to post what we eat. The food sounds a lot better than I remembered in years past. I am really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter