• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone find a great rate for the week before Easter??

Sher

Mouseketeer
I'm finding that all these great rates being advertised are not available for the week we are going (March 24-31) I have a rate of $58 for the Hampton Inn Maingate East, and while some have suggested I should be able to find something better, I haven't had much luck. The rate I got was through Expedia.com, does anyone have any other suggestions?

Also, still looking for someone who has actually stayed at the Hampton Inn Maingate East. I would feel a lot better with some firsthand information.

Thanks,

sher

I got the HIlton at Downtown Disney for 55 a night usually goes for around 200 God to bidding for travel .com and read there first It helps answer a lot of ??? before bidding, but basically just bid for a Resort hotel in wdw vicinity! Keep trying you can re-bid every 72 hours. Even go for the 4 star , you will get something keep trying good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter