Anyone for the 12/12/04 Wonder??

We'll be on the 12/12 cruise too. We have 2 daughters. One is 7 and the other is 11, so I hope they can meet up with your girls. It would be a bonus to have some time alone with my DH!!

That would be great. Maybe we can have some kind of informal
meet by the Mickey Pool before the drill and all the kids could meet.
Then a more formal meet later, just a suggestion.

Gail

That sounds good to me! I'm not bringing any kids this time (YEAH!!!), but I'd love to meet later on in the day...or even later on in the cruise!

Beth

No kids for us this time either......

I'll enjoy the adult pool this time...

Gail,

A meet for the kids by the Mickey pool sounds great! I'm up for an adult meet too!

Brigitte

Yes, I definitely want to meet my fellow adult DIS'ers too. We could meet later in the cruise or day of boarding, it makes no difference to me. On our May cruise after our meet we kept bumping into our fellow DIS'ers and it was nice to know someone and be able to stand around and talk to them.

On our three previous cruises I have only met one DIS'er (and I saw her everywhere I went!). I would be happy to try to set something up (for the adults). I'll start with my schedule...

We have late dining, and I wouldn't dream of missing the Hercules show, which should be the first evening. Any other time would be great! There are lots of wonderful places where we could meet, although it will depend a bit on the weather (an outside meet can be rained out).

How about anyone else?

Beth

PS...my computer time will be limited for a few days. I'm changing computers here in the office, and it isn't going very well, so I may not respond until I get home at the end of the day!

Beth....

We have second dining also......

Since we're both in adults only groups, It's likely that we'll get the same dining rotation.

On our last cruise, my husband and I went to Palo on a night I knew that another DIs'er would be there. Don't you know they sat her and her DBF next to us....

and you're right about not wanting to miss Hercules....
It's better than the last time we saw it.

goofyforlife--

We'll probably start that dining rotation with Triton's. It was very strange on our last cruise to start with Parrot Cay (we had a whole gang of kids with us--our kid, his wife, their kid, my SIL's kids). We're so used to starting with Triton's (which is my favorite).

Beth

No we haven't, but we're going through All Season's Travel and they said it would be two weeks before our cruise.

I wouldn't look for them for another week or two.

Our docs for Sept 30 cruise didn't come until second week in Sept.

I have read good things about going over to the Wyndam at Cable Beach. (Not an official DCL excursion).

I have read enough to feel comfortable about going. Is anyone else planning on trying this on our cruise?

GoofyForLife,

I think we're going to try Cable Beach (me, DH, and 2 DDs). I see you are cruising without children. I hope you have a very romantic time. Anyway, were you going to try the bus or take a cab?

Brigitte

Yeah no kids this time.....

We went on the 3 day last month with our dd 11 and dn age 1.

Unfortunately, that vacation didn't take so were going back alone this time.....

I'm up for the bus ride (at least to get there) but I'm up for sharing one of those mini-van taxi's . (Maybe we could get them to charge flat rate instead of PP.)

The locals must be hurting for tourist money because when we were there in Sept, many people were able to bargain things down.

bosslady,

We are going through AllSeas as well. So we should be getting ours around the same time. I am leaving for my trip on Dec. 2nd so I hope it is a little earlier that we get the docs.

JJ

Hi everybody!

I booked through All Season's, too, and leave 12/2. So, I called them, and they contacted Disney to send the documents right to my house instead of going through them. If I don't get them in time, I'll call Disney, and All Season's told me I could pick them up right at the dock. (There is a thread about this on page 1 right now!)

Look forward to meeting everybody! Can't believe how fast the timer is moving, now. I have to finish all my Christmas shopping before we go. I'd better START my Christmas shopping!!! LOL!!!!

My girl is 10 1/2, and my boys are 8 1/2 and 6 1/2. I'm sure they'll run into some of the other kids at the Club/Lab!

I know what you mean about how fast time is moving. I too have to get all my shopping done before we leave because we're not coming back home until late Dec. 18. I've actually started wrapping gifts so I don't have so much to do when I get home. My goal is to have it all done, but I'm sick now and my daughter has had another relapse so that's keeping me busy. Hopefully everything will fall into place though. I can't wait to meet everyone and get to a warmer climate.

I'd love to have everything done, too, but life keeps getting in the way! My gifts are all taken care of (I do a lot of knitting, so I make a lot of my gifts during the year, and I have a five-day weekend this week to finish up those last few pairs of socks). I will be spending next week in Atlantic City, and then I can really start my packing and planning

bossladypu, I hope you and your daughter are both doing better by the time you read this! I'm definitely ready for a warmer climate now...it's cold enough that my arthritis is flaring up.

Well, let's starting planning a meet....

Beth

I just saw that someone on the 12/5 Wonder got her docs today. I hope that means we'll have ours this time next week!!!!

I don't know what I would do without these boards. My husband wants our trip to be a surprise for our daughters. He doesn't want to tell them until we are on the boat. We'll see how that works out. So far they haven't said anything, but they see me on these boards all the time and when I'm not here reading, I'm reading my Passporter. My oldest started doodling Mickey Mouse yesterday and as we were talking about what to do over winter break my youngest said that she would like to go on a Disney Cruise. My husband said, "Where's she get that from?" LOL. I had to promise not to check the boards or read my books when they are around. That is especially difficult since we homeschool. Gosh, I'm so excited!!! I hope you all are too!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!

We bought some newer luggage last week....

I love to look at my counter every day....

Did everyone see were only 31 days away? (ok 32 till cruise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter