Anyone Going to Aulani Soon?

wilderness_gal

The fur's gonna fly when we all cut loose!
We just got back from a wonderful trip last week (happy to answer any questions anyone might have) and one member of our party is having severe regret over not picking up a Duffy Aulani outfit. I tried calling Guest Services but they won't do mail orders.

Is anyone going in the next month and would you be willing to pick up the outfit for me? It's in the main gift store at the resort (Kalepa's Store).

Please PM me if you're willing and able! I'd be forever grateful!!!

Thanks,
Karen

I wish it were that easy but the Disney Store has the 12" bear and we have the 17" Duffy. The Aulani store had several specialty outfits for that size. Thanks for mentioning it though!

I see you have help! I am going in July :) Did you order room service? Are the breakfasts enough for more than one person to share? At $22, I don't want to order several plates if one is enough. Thanks!

Didn't order room service but the walk up place has a huge breakfast for $7 or $8. Eggs, potatoes and bacon. More than enough to share. And can bring back to room. Also have French toast with bacon for same price. Lattes are good too.

Didn't order room service but the walk up place has a huge breakfast for $7 or $8. Eggs, potatoes and bacon. More than enough to share. And can bring back to room. Also have French toast with bacon for same price. Lattes are good too.

That is good info! I hope someone knows about the room service :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter