Anyone know what luau coupons are in the Hawaii entertainment book?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
We are looking into a luau for our trip and I'm wondering which ones have discount coupons in the entertainment book.

I was trying to find this out for myself and from what I read Germaines and Paradise Cove both had them in the 2015 books.

I just ordered one on sale for $18 with free shipping. When it arrives, I will try to look and report back.

We got the book last year, it was definitely worth it. We used it for the catamaran snorkel sail, and it saved our family of 6 a bunch. we used the one in the book, plus the online one that was associated with a book from a different city.

I just ordered one on sale for $18 with free shipping. When it arrives, I will try to look and report back.

Did your book arrive yet? Looking for luau coupons, Polynesian Cultural Center and any other big items. We are going back to Aulani in June as well!

Did your book arrive yet? Looking for luau coupons, Polynesian Cultural Center and any other big items. We are going back to Aulani in June as well!
No, sorry! :sad1: I will try my best to remember to post on here when it does, but feel free to ask again if I don't!:goodvibes

No, sorry! :sad1: I will try my best to remember to post on here when it does, but feel free to ask again if I don't!:goodvibes

Ok, thanks! I was just going to go ahead and order one and now they are $24.50. That is what I get for waiting.

Ok, thanks! I was just going to go ahead and order one and now they are $24.50. That is what I get for waiting.
They generally have sales with some regularity, so I would just wait for another promotion. I will try to post if I get an e-mail about a sale. When do you go on your trip?

They generally have sales with some regularity, so I would just wait for another promotion. I will try to post if I get an e-mail about a sale. When do you go on your trip?

We go June 6-17. It is our 2nd visit. We went last June for the first time and absolutely loved it!!!!! We added on points. We live in Florida so quite the trip. When do you go? Our daughter is 13 as well.

We go June 6-17. It is our 2nd visit. We went last June for the first time and absolutely loved it!!!!! We added on points. We live in Florida so quite the trip. When do you go? Our daughter is 13 as well.
Cool, we will be there at the same time! We fly in June 6th, spend 2 nights in Waikiki, then come to Aulani on the 8th-15th. First time for us! :goodvibes

The entertainment book arrived today! I am on the run, so I don't have time to go through it all right now, but there is a Polynesian Cultural Center coupon for one complimentary adult admission when a second adult admission if equal or greater value is purchased--maximum value $40. Since I don't really know the islands or area at all, can you give me any other hints as to what I am looking for? They are listed alphabetically by business and then also by neighborhood.

Was there anything for Kualoa Ranch? Any luaus? Maybe Germaine's or Paradise Cove?

I have the 2016 Entertainment book and Luau at Germaine's is 25% off. I booked us for Valentine's day, and the person I spoke to said that it could be used on the holiday. We've since learned that we can get a better DVC discount though for it, so check that out if you're a DVC member.
Paradise Cove luau is also in there for also 25% off up to 4 adults.

Also, don't forget to go through ebates, if you're an ebates shopper! Entertainment books are usually 17.5% cash back, but I've bought when they've have double cashback for 35% cash back before too! We got our HI book during one of the $19 sales. It's going to pay for itself pretty quickly :)

Try the "Flash" code when purchasing your book. Books are 50% off until 2/7/2016. Just got the Hawaii book and mobile app for $17.50 with free shipping.

Was there anything for Kualoa Ranch? Any luaus? Maybe Germaine's or Paradise Cove?
Both Germaine's and Paradise Cove have up to 4 adult admissions at 25% off.

alyssa810, thank you for the good info! I had no idea about the Ebates cash back, I should have thought of that! Rats! Do you know what the DVC discount is for the Germain's luau?

I have the 2016 Entertainment book and Luau at Germaine's is 25% off. I booked us for Valentine's day, and the person I spoke to said that it could be used on the holiday. We've since learned that we can get a better DVC discount though for it, so check that out if you're a DVC member.
Paradise Cove luau is also in there for also 25% off up to 4 adults.

Also, don't forget to go through ebates, if you're an ebates shopper! Entertainment books are usually 17.5% cash back, but I've bought when they've have double cashback for 35% cash back before too! We got our HI book during one of the $19 sales. It's going to pay for itself pretty quickly :)
For Germaine's and Paradise cove, are those discounts only for the lowest tiered admission or is it 25% off any package that you choose?
Thanks!

For Germaine's and Paradise cove, are those discounts only for the lowest tiered admission or is it 25% off any package that you choose?
Thanks!
It just says off of retail adult prices only.

DH said the DVC discount was free kids admission with the purchase of an adult, and that it was on the DVC site? I haven't looked myself though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter