Anyone know what luau coupons are in the Hawaii entertainment book?

DH said the DVC discount was free kids admission with the purchase of an adult, and that it was on the DVC site? I haven't looked myself though
I couldn't find anything for either luau. I am the plan ahead kind of person and last year bought our luau tickets way before we left for Aulani. If I was to buy the entertainment book, how would you use the coupons?

For the entertainment book, I called Germaine's directly. They said to just bring the coupon.

For the entertainment book, I called Germaine's directly. They said to just bring the coupon.
Interesting, I hadn't thought about that. I always like to book things ahead as well. So can you reserve ahead and use the coupon when you arrive?

Interesting, I hadn't thought about that. I always like to book things ahead as well. So can you reserve ahead and use the coupon when you arrive?
Yes! I was trying to book it online but there was no code in the book. I just called because I also wanted to see if we could use the coupon on Valentine's Day since it's an Entertainment Book holiday, but the girl I spoke to said you could use it any day. She said we were all set, to just bring the coupon with us.

Ok, both of you guys please come back and write good trip reports!! We will be there June 2017!!

Just an update - we asked about the DVC discount at Germaine's and they are no longer offering it. However, the Entertainment book discount worked fine, and again, if you get the book when it's on sale that one use pays for it! We went last night and the show itself was pretty good, IMO, but the food was not worth the price.
We are loving Aulani though!

Purchased the entertainment book and it came in the mail! A few useful coupons including the Paradise Cove 25% off! Purchased at half off with free shipping. Let me know if you have questions and I can look them up!

We used the entertainment coupon for Ko Olina Ocean Adventures, it was fantastic, would definitely do it again. If you are a verizon customer, and don't want to purchase an entertainment book, you can use your verizonwireless smart rewards (everyone gets them) to get individual coupons, but be careful, they are only good for two weeks once printed, so don't get them too early.

We used the entertainment coupon for Ko Olina Ocean Adventures, it was fantastic, would definitely do it again. If you are a verizon customer, and don't want to purchase an entertainment book, you can use your verizonwireless smart rewards (everyone gets them) to get individual coupons, but be careful, they are only good for two weeks once printed, so don't get them too early.
Thanks for highlighting this! Which tour did you take with this company?

We are going to Hawaii this summer and there will be 9 in our group. Do most of the coupons in the book work for any size party, so should we order 2 books to get the discount on all 9 of us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter