ANyone LIVE from AKV???

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
Come on guys!!! Today was the grand opening of the first DVC rooms at AKV (At least I"m pretty sure it is). Anyone out there with a live report? Tell us about the rooms, locations, construction issues.....anything! I'm checking in WEdnesday and a little nervous. Be honest!!

Come on guys!!! Today was the grand opening of the first DVC rooms at AKV (At least I"m pretty sure it is). Anyone out there with a live report? Tell us about the rooms, locations, construction issues.....anything! I'm checking in WEdnesday and a little nervous. Be honest!!

I know Linda Mac (who's blogs are over at allears.net) had said she was going to be there this week, and promised pics. Not sure if she'll post them WHILE "on the ground", or when she gets back, but keep your eyes on allears.net.

I know some posters were also going to be there tomorrow (not sure about today...only saw reported ressies for the 2nd, onward), but again, not sure if they'll post while there, or when they get back. I'm hoping for pics by the end of the week! :)

subcribing to this thread...can't wait to hear...although I imagine posters will start their own threads.

By now, I have to add: :bored: :bored: :hyper: :scratchin :rolleyes1 , and :lmao:

Come on somebody, pleeeaaassse.

So I guess those rumors of the villas being closed until september for construction were false. Congrats to those who are at AKV now!

Wow, how cool is that for her to be the first guest to check in? And even a little picture. Yay!

Sigh.......................it's REALLY real now......................:love:
There IS an AKV! :hippie: :goodvibes

That is so cool. First DVCer to stay at the AKL. You would think she should get a night in the Castle for that but then again that would take a night away from AKL so no. I'm sure that a suitable substitution could be found. Can't wait to hear and see more.

How very cool to be the first person to stay at AKV. :)

How exciting for her! Can't wait to read more -- and I REALLY can't wait 'til September 3, when I can experience it for myself!:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter