Anyone on the February 27th 4 night Wonder?

One thing about the forecast...they do say "scattered" showers and thundershowers. Hopefully, if we do come across rain it will be short-lived. Maybe even avoided if they can see it ahead of time on radar :confused3

Okay...maybe I'm being a little too hopeful, but I can dream can't I? :)

Regardless, a rainy day at sea on a beautiful Disney boat beats a day at work any day, right???? :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

:hourglass Not long now...

::

Here we come RAIN or SHINE! We are going to have a BLAST no matter what weather comes our way!

WE ARE GOING TO BE ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!! VACATION TIME! YEAH!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's really wet and rainy in Tampa today. The rain is moving across the state. I've got my fingers (and toes!!!) crossed that this system will move quickly and maybe get out ahead of our cruise! I'd love some nice sunshine for our trip...
:sunny:

Fingers are crossed for sunny weather :sunny: Keeping an eye on a snow storm here. So far no delays airplane wise. This is why we are coming in a day earily just in case of snow! Hopefully everything will pass and tomorrow will be nice. See everyone on Sunday at 3:00 :wave:

I'm counting down by the Hours now!!! We too are flying to Orlando a day early.

Safe Traveling everyone, see you soon!!!

Crossing fingers and toes! :sunny:

We had a great trip. Disney Wonder was more then I expected.My girls had a ball in the kids program they never wanted to leave.
The only disappoinment was we didn't get to Castaway Cay.The captian tryed really hard to dock the boat but the winds were to high and it made it unsafe for us.We drove home yesterday adn Kaitlin spiked a fever on the way home so she has an appointment today at the doc's.
Hope all made it safely home

Helene :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter