Anyone on the February 27th 4 night Wonder?

Darn! Just got a call from Disney, and I thought maybe they were calling me to say I got an upgrade! No such luck. They called to confirm they would be putting my transfer charges from the last cruise(hurricane Jeanne) on my c.c.
If I would have thought faster I should have jokingly asked about an upgrade :) Oh well I'm satisifed with my room anyway. It's offical, we are in single digits :banana: !!!!!

Did everyone else leave already? I haven't heard from anyone lately.
I think I'm going crazy trying to remember everything! I've been packing, unpacking and repacking for days now.
Just think in a WEEK we'll be on our way to the BIG RED BOAT!!!!

I thought everyone left too, or just trying to get packed! I can't believe I even started packing. I'm usually a last minute packer, but this time I want to be ready. I looked at the extended forcast for Fla., and the Bahamas and it looks like a few days of rain :sad2: I think I will pack the rain ponchos. At least it's not snow :flower: I am so ready for some warmer weather.

:crazy: WoW,
It is almost Tuesday haven't even started to pack yet .I went shopping today bought a few things on sale . The girls are already getting thier stuff ready for our car trip movies and etc.
Looked at the weather suppose to rain on Friday I hope the weather changes. I went to the dollar store today bought some emergency ponchos i am sure we will need them .
It was 43 today in Tennessee :cold: no snow got a few flurries though.

:wizard: hopeing for warmer weather

Helene
Clarksville Tennesse :moped:

:wizard:
Here's a sprinkle of Pixie dust for us getting Sunny skies and Warm weather!!!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I am trying to put everything into suitcases, and I think I have too many bags.

There are 4 of us traveling and I am shooting for 2-3 bags - I have heard there is not a lot of room on the ship to store the luggage - anyone have a point of view?

Thanks - see you soon

I haven't tried it yet but others have posted that they store suitcases under the bed. They said the beds are easy to lift up and slide them under. I'm giong to give it a try!
I's snowing like crazy here, and then we are suppose to get sleet on top of it!Can't wait to get to the warmer weather. See everyone soon.

Anyone planning on doing some excursions?

I called for Dolphin Swim but it was "Sold Out". Not surprised really, from the reviews, I guess we'll do that at Discovery Cove in FL instead! No biggy....
:fish:
I am looking into Snorkeling in Nassau, www stuartcove dot com
they get good ratings too, a "9" in Passporter, but I havent gotten any feedback on anyone who really went!!!

anyone else ???

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

We booked the Dolphin swim for Nassau, and so far have just planned on the banana boat ride at Castaway Cay. Hope we get to stop at C.C., because we missed it in Sept.

I hope we aren't the party poopers - we haven't planned ANY excursions!
A lot of the neater ones are for older children, and I am not even sure we are going to get off the ship in Nassau...if we do, I might take a cab to the zoo and gardens - they are supposed to be nice.

I am packed now I think forgot a few things will be at Walmart tommorow morning then we are on our driving adventure :moped: .
Looking forward to meeting all of you on the Promanade Deck on Sunday. :wave2:
Will be on one last time before we leave.
Everyone have a safe trip :grouphug:

Helene
:disrocks:

We aren't planning on doing any Excursions either! Maybe going to Cable Beach on our own if the weather's nice.

Have a Great time at WDW Helene!

Looking forward to meeting all of you on Sunday @ 3:00!

Oh my... where did the time go!

Now its really time to pack, get the paperwork, and check the weather!
I looked at Port Cam this morning and man its weird there today! Fog? Rain? I dont know...
Lets just keep sunny thoughts in mind, and go for it!
Anything is better than this COLD GREY SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::MinnieMo W'ere Going On A Disney Cruise! ::MickeyMo

Just wanted to say "HI" to all my fellow DISers! I just found this thread, and I can't believe how close our cruise finally is!!

Here's hoping everyone has the best of luck with their pre-cruise preparations, and that everything goes smoothly from now 'til Sunday!! Can you believe it...only five days and counting!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well we are down to the one handed count!! :banana: I am packed and ready! Just getting all the paperwork together. I'm afraid I'm going to forget something. Tried to pack light, but it seems like I have more this time than I did in Sept. and I won't be gone as long. Still don't know what to do with the winter coats I hate to take them cause they take up so much room. I think I'll just leave them in the car at the airport and shiver till we get to the terminal. How will we know how to introduce ourselves at the DISmeet? I know I'll be there.

We are planning on leaving our winter coats at home. I think we'll put on about three layers and then a spring coat (with hood) on top.

We will be at the Promanade Lounge for our DIS Meet! My mom (Denise 60ish), myself (Amy 30ish) and my 2.5 year old son(Gavin).
We've never been to the Promanade Lounge, what is it like inside? Is there a certain area we should meet at? Any advice anyone???
Thanks!

Welcome Aring75!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for Tampa to visit my Dad for a few days and then off to the cruise.

I look forward to seeing all onboard!

Have you guys seen the weather forecasts for our trip? RAIN and Thunderstorms!!! UGH!

We need a whole lot of Pixie Dust sprinkled our way!

I am definately planning for Rainy days and Praying for Sunny ones!

I'm bringing lots of toys, and things to keep my 2 year old busy in case we'll be stuck inside!

:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

Don't believe it!
Its just like the weather channel forescast for Northeast, they are never right!
My mom will call and say she watched weather channel, how much snow did I get, they forecast 6-8 inches, and I got NONE!!!
All depends on which way the wind blows!
:sunny: :cold: :sunny: :cold: :sunny: :cold: :sunny:

Just relax, pack the swim suits and super SPF, and know anything is better that what you have right now, cuz its vacation!
Your going to restaurants, shows, no cooking, or cleaning, room service, parties, woohoo.... time to enjoy!!!!

Keep thinking HOT SUNNY WEATHER!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter