Anyone on the Sept 26, 2004 Wonder??

Originally posted by lookingforward
HI! We are booked for the 26th. I can't wait! My husband and I are bringing along our 11 year old son and his 11 year old friend and our five year old daughter ( our high schooler has to stay in school..but he came with us on Celebrity in March so I don't feel too bad). We have two connecting cat 5 rooms on deck 7. I also booked the romance package (since the kids have their own room! ;)

I had a Cat 3 booked but with the florida resident rates out we saved $2000 by going to the cat 5. We are going to book a seven night while on board.

Lets all try and have a get together while onboard!!!
:wave:
We had a secret porthole booked but upgraded to a cat 6 thanks to the Fl resident rates. We are also thinking of booking a week while onboard.

Lisa

lisa, I hope you all made it through the hurricane alright. Let us know. We are very excited about this cruise. We are going to Universal for two days before the cruise. I need this vacation!

We'll be on the cruise! i am taking my fiance and my 13 year old brother and sister for an early christmas gift! i am so excited! see you all there!

Made it thru Charley just fine. A few limbs down. We were extremely lucky! We were on the good side of the eye, if there is one. Orlando was on the bad from the looks of it. Thanks for asking.

Hi all,
My mom and I will be on the 9/26 Wonder. We booked it a week ago with the Florida resident rate as my mom moved to Deerfield Beach last year. It was the best price I've ever seen. We are booked as a Catagory 5 guarentee. This will be my mom's first cruise ever, when I told her the rate she asked if that included them feeding us! I said yes, they feed you all the time! My DH, DD and a friend of DD just did a seven day Western on the Magic for Spring Break and when we got off, I didn't know when (or if) I'd be back on a Disney ship, I am so excited to be going again! Would love to meet you all on board, just let me know where and when!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

I haven't recieved mine but a CM told me when I called, that they had been printed and would probably be mailed this past week, but that was before Hurricane Charley.

I can't WAIT!!! Just wanted to bump this up. Lets plan a get-together on the ship. Don't know how to do this but if there are any repeat cruisers sailing with us maybe they can offer a plan?

Down to 33! Don't feel like dancing tho. My thoughts and prayers are with Emmasgrammy and family after their tragic loss. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter