Anyone on the Sept 26, 2004 Wonder??

Booked about 2-3 weeks ago, but was holding my breath hoping plans would work (didn't want to jinx anything)... Hubby is coming home for his 2 weeks of R&R from Iraq and he didn't have an exact date (we just knew it was "mid-month")! Talk about taking a chance and praying hard after I booked! Found out for sure that it was a GO this week! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

It will be 3 of us: Hubby, Daughter (3) and me!

Keep us updated as to if/when the meet will be!

**PS- Not sure if anyone looked into it, (for future cruises) but we got a phenomenal deal using Disney's military rate/special.

TheGottis, WELCOME! We are very excited about this cruise, too! As a wife of a retired Marine I wanted to express thanks and admiration to you and your husband. I know how tough it can be. (husband served 26 years). I am so glad you got the go ahead to book the cruise.

Has anyone else received their documents?? None here yet!

Originally posted by lookingforward
TheGottis, WELCOME! As a wife of a retired Marine I wanted to express thanks and admiration to you and your husband. I know how tough it can be.

Thanx! No docs yet here either... I would think probably in the next week!

Thanks for the kind words... we are doing pretty good (considering)! Some days tho - :crazy:! This cruise will be a WELCOMED BREAK from reality!

No word on a meet yet? :confused:

Hi All!
Lookingforward and I PMed and have thought that we could wear green paper buttons or green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot with our name and DISboard on it , so we can spot other DISers when we board. Then possibily we could coordinate an onboard meet. Anybody else? Hope to see everyone onboard!

:Pinkbounc We got our reservations last year in Aug. We live in Fl and used AAA to get a great rate. We have not told out DD 8 that we are going, she has been wanting to gofor so long. We told her we are going to Disney World for our vacation. Then we are just going to show up at the dock and I can't wait to get a picture of her face :earseek: This is our first cruise so my DH and I are very excited it is hard to keep it in around our DD. DH almost let it slip the other day! Here's to hoping we all have a magical time!

So.............who is going to do the green Disboard button idea? I am and I think lookingforward is. Anyone else? I've been busy doing hurricane preparations for Frances, so I've not had a chance to coordinate a meet. AH such fun. 2 hurricanes 3 weeks apart!:tongue:

If any of you are repeat DCL cruisers, where is a good place to meet? This will be my first DCL cruise, so I am unsure of what to expect. It would be great if we could get this coordinated ASAP as if Frances takes her projected path, FPL says we will lose power for days, so I will not be online. Thanks all

I will definately be wearing my green DIS button! I hope everyone is safe in Florida with Frances bearing down on us. I am in Palm Beach County and they are evacuating, etc. I am very scared. Please stay safe and we will check back online as soon as this storm is over.

Lisa, take it easy and stay out of harms way.

Hoping we all can meet up at the Sail Away party. I'll be wearing a green mickey head or green paper button. If I can get back online quickly after Frances we can coordinate something better. Off to finish hurricane prep. Hope everyone STAYS SAFE!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note...........my TA has recieved my documents so when I get back online I should have my docs and we can all do a dance!!! Bye all! Be safe!:wave2:

We'll be looking for you all at the Sail Away party... no HD Mickey heads to be found around here (Tampa). ::yes::

Should have docs next week if TA makes it back to town, she's stuck due to the storm... :(

OH, my excitement has taken a downturn.....I am so worried about the weather and now with Castaway Cay possibly not being ready for us --- I am just too nervous to be excited.

Everyone else here seems so upbeat still --- send me some happy thoughts, PLEASE!!

Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter