Anyone participating in the "Give a Day, Get a Day" ?

So far the only opportunity to volunteer in our area is with a local psychiatric facility. I'm afraid if they get to know me and my family they will keep us :laughing:

I actually emailed a place this morning...got a phone call this afternoon...and am handing in our projects tomorrow! I am so excited!! it was to make hospital goody bags with 20 items in each one. We all went to the store and picked out things that would be needed and also a couple things that might be enjoyed. I am so happy it went so smoothly!

Just signed up today, funny thing my volunteer project is with the Humane Shelter and I have volunteered there before. Should be fun, pet adoption at Pet Smart!! Free Fast Passes!!

I just signed up to do a Habitat for Humanity construction day in March. I still have to register it on the Disney site, though, as it can't be done until 60 days out.

I was also told that I cannot sign up until 60 days out. Where on the disney site do you sign up? I am alittle confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter