Anyone waiting for 2010???

We are hoping and praying that we'll be able to make a trip in 2010. The flight alone makes it extra expensive, so we're thinking of staying at a value.

We're thinking of going in August or Sept and my mil will probably be going with us.

Our first visit was this past March and we're going again next March and we can't wait! Well my baby is only 7 months so he has no clue! LOL But me and my daughter are definitely excited. And we're bringing my best friend and her kids along so it will be memorable.

With some scrimping and saving, we should have enough to finsh out the year with a visit back to the World in December as well!

we have just booked for august 2010 :cool1:

OMGosh, I'm so glad I'm not alone! We are going Nov. 2010.:sad1: Sooooo far away! We are staying at CR this time around so we are starting to plan and save now!

:rolleyes1I still have a year and a month before we go !:rolleyes1
But, my friend is going in October of this year, and I get to help
her plan !:goodvibes
I think I'm more excited for her, than she is !:rotfl::rotfl:
Then, when she gets back, I will only have 8 months to go !:thumbsup2

I honestly love this thread because I know now that I'm not as neurotic as some people think. I'm just a disney freak! LOL I was told after my first visit, I'd be addicted and I AM! I come here every day for my Disney fix!

I honestly love this thread because I know now that I'm not as neurotic as some people think. I'm just a disney freak! LOL I was told after my first visit, I'd be addicted and I AM! I come here every day for my Disney fix!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! We are planning to go back Oct. 2010 - I'm on here every day! DH just rolls his eyes and says I'm a Disney fanatic.

I've said it once and I'll say it again :) It's better to have a long ticker then no ticker at all. My sad time is when I have no trip to plan for. How did I combat that? I just became a DVC member. Now once a year, I have a trip to plan for.

We are taking our daughter for her 1st trip in September....depending on how well she does, we will DEFINITELY take her back next year....along with my niece!

Does anyone know when WDW will let us book our packages for 2010? Right now the website says booking through Dec. 31, 2009 only.

We have just booked 1st august 2010 for 2 weeks at the POR with FD with first choice holidays from the uk, FD from 1st august till november 2010

We're waiting also for June 2010. This waiting is killing me. We surprised our DS13 and his BF13 (John) and asked John if he wanted to go with us next year. He did not hesitate. Boy were they happy. This will be John's first visit to WDW so we are all excited and now our DS has someone to pal around with.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter