Anyone waiting for 2010???

Does anyone know when the The Unofficial Guide and The Passporter comes available for 2010?

We too, are looking forward to June 2010! My little boy said, "You need to tell dad that I'm Disney-sick. That's like being home-sick, but for Disney instead." Awwwwww.........:cutie:

We just decided to bump or May 2010 Trip to a September/October 2010 trip... now I have to wait EVEN LONGER... BOO HOO

We too, are looking forward to June 2010! My little boy said, "You need to tell dad that I'm Disney-sick. That's like being home-sick, but for Disney instead." Awwwwww.........:cutie:

Oh that's cute. I like that. I am Disney-Sick. Cudos to your little boy.:flower3:
We are going at the end of June 2010.:cool1:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :rolleyes1

Your still waiting too then hehe... I remember you asking(when i was a previous Tigger)how many posts we could all rack up, it would seem a fair few and we're not even to the year yet :rotfl:

We're hoping to books very soon... the free dining offer is available in the UK now so we're still hoping to get CSR :banana:

That is so sweet. I think I will use that on my hubby today. I have been there many times but he has never been there.

We just decided to bump or May 2010 Trip to a September/October 2010 trip... now I have to wait EVEN LONGER... BOO HOO

We bumped ours back from May to the first week of October but the wait will be worth it for the free dining (hopefully they will offer it) and our first time for MNSSHP :banana:

I'm hoping that if free dining is offered I can catch it by the coat tails. I am anticipating us to arrive Sept 29th and stay through October 9th. I think you can get free dining throughout the duration of your stay as long as you arriving Oct 1st or before. Does anyone know if that's right?

We bumped ours back from May to the first week of October but the wait will be worth it for the free dining (hopefully they will offer it) and our first time for MNSSHP :banana:

I'm hoping that if free dining is offered I can catch it by the coat tails. I am anticipating us to arrive Sept 29th and stay through October 9th. I think you can get free dining throughout the duration of your stay as long as you arriving Oct 1st or before. Does anyone know if that's right?
Free DISNEY DINING 1st aug till november 2010

:goodvibes Guess where we will be ONE YEAR FROM TODAY ?:goodvibes
:tinker: WALT DISNEY WORLD !!!:tinker:
:dance3::dance3: yeah, yeah, yeah !!!:dance3::dance3:
:banana: Dance with me, everyone !! :banana:
party::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:

We're going for my DD's first trip and 5th birthday celebration--and it's my hubby's first time ever going there too! I'm so excited. I'm a little concerned though--we're arriving Jan 19th--right after the MLK holiday--do you think it will be crowded still??

We're waiting for January 2010
But I'm more so waiting for the 2010 rates, discounts, and park hours to be released :banana:

We will be making our 4th trip to the world next (2010) july, it seems so far away:sad1: but I know it will get here soon enough and with luck everyone will be healthy and happy and ready to make the trip.

We have the same problems and issues as most families, but when I think about being able to take the kids to Disney, I fell blessed to be able to do so:angel: and actually get kinda teared up. Having to skip this summer due to job worries and $ was and is sad:sad1: but Im sure all my fellow dis'rs understand what a wonderful feeling it is to be able to plan and then take the family to such a wonderful place like disney:banana:

:thumbsup2 by the by for all you 2010 trippers who "can hardly wait" I got some very good advise that I'd like to share.

I was taught to tie flies (for fly fishing) by a retired dentist who at the time was about 80 years old. the course was in the winter and trout season in NY opens on April 1st. Well I ran into this gentlemen in mid March in a local fly shop and got to chatting. In the course of our chat i mentioned that the 1st was only two weeks away and I wish it would get here. he responded with a kinda of sad, knowing look in his eyes, :wizard: dont wish time away, april will get here soon enough:wizard: It took me a moment to understand the real meaning of what he told me, time and life are too short, enjoy today and every day with the ones you love and make the best of it:thumbsup2

When you look at it this way, July 2010 is just around the corner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter