Anything and everything holiday ~ Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more!

here is our costume
286u0sm.jpg

okay, a little harsh. I admit some of those were a bit much, however I had a little pink cheeta trick or treat at my house and it didn't look naughty on her. I made sure my daughter was covered. There are ways of making those costumes more age appropirate, observe:

Renaeincostume2.jpg

She has on a black shirt undernieth and below (not in picture) she is wearing leggings w/boots.
Awww, too cute!! There are so many costumes out there that can be altered to be more appropriate and on the flip side, there are a lot that can be made to be more "trashy". Since I love all things Halloween, I have yet to see a costume I'd really have a personal problem with. To each their own. :)

here is our costume
286u0sm.jpg
Great pic!! Love it. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, I changed my siggie pic and went straight to Christmas, forgetting all about Thanksgiving. :lmao:
Tonight I'm going to Target to see if there's any good Halloween stuff left.

Oh my gosh, I changed my siggie pic and went straight to Christmas, forgetting all about Thanksgiving. :lmao:
Tonight I'm going to Target to see if there's any good Halloween stuff left.

LOL Trudi! Just like the stores!! In my yard today I put out a pumpkin (uncarved) and two new scarecrows, boy and girl. Cute. And in my living room I have a few things like little scarecrows, mini hay bales, silk fall leaves, ceramic pumpkins/turkeys/cornucopias, etc. Just to give it a Fall feel. :)

I can't decide if we should go out to eat for Thanksgiving this year or not. I've always cooked. And in MI I cooked for over 20 people, but here, with just our immediate family, I'm thinking of taking a break.....

Hmmm, maybe I should change this from a Halloween thread to a holiday thread to include all three holidays. LOL

I do have an awesome chocolate cheesecake reciepe.

Ooooh, that sounds good. I love to bake but only recently have I begun making cheesecakes. They are one of my favorite desserts. I love the Cheesecake Factory!

i got christmas photos for you all from dca!

well someone said something about the never ending holiday thread.. soo i wanted to post this!

That's a beautiful tree !
Yes lets keep this going as a Holiday thread.:goodvibes
I'm having Thanksgiving at my house for the first time in over 10 years.
There should be 10 of us but everybody brings something so I only have to do the turkey and mashed pototoes.

Last Halloween, I wore a Mcdonald Ronald costume that I made & stayed home to hand out candy.

ronald2.jpg

The kids who came to the door, for the most part, loved the costume...except for one who started shrieking and crying as soon as he saw me. I felt bad; I hope I didn't traumatize him for life!

easter? umm we havn't had st patty's day yet!

I put out a thread on St patty's day events at DTD! they are going to have a cool event for kids also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter