**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

2angelsinheaven said:
Mine came, included were:

Yogos and MnM's
A Sample of Bath Soap
Eyeore Socks
A Cindy Pin
Breast Cancer Awareness Sticky Notes

That's what I remember right now, sorry if I forgot anything but I love those socks!

MTM, glad Shayla liked her gifts. I enjoyed shopping for her. Hope you and the little one are doing well.

Yes, we are doing good. Hurting from the pain, but the pain killers does help. I should be able to get more rest later this afternoon.

We will give all envelopes till the ending of the week.
If your recipent has not yet recieved their exchange and you have a tracking number, could you please check on the status of the envelope and get back to me.

I am home from a wonderful vacation and had a FANTASTIC envelope from Mickeyfan2!!! My DH was suppose to post that it arrived but like many things he was "suppose" to do, he didn't sorry.

I got...
lime green hat and bag (great for our trip coming up)
Disney word search puzzle book
flower post it notes
Care Bear playing cards
Disneyland pen
Minnie Mouse kleenex

Thanks Colleen, it's a great exchange and it got her lots faster then last time!! :thumbsup2

Me again....I don't see where my exchangee has posted she got my exchange....just a little worried. And did Patsy have her baby? I feel so out of the loop :rotfl:

Mommytotwo how are you and the baby doing?

Just back from a wonderful long weekend at DisneyLand and was so glad to see Mommytotwo posting. Also checking in to say no envelope here yet.
JC

kimmikayb said:
Me again....I don't see where my exchangee has posted she got my exchange....just a little worried. And did Patsy have her baby? I feel so out of the loop :rotfl:

Welcome back Kim.
I did have my baby on Tuesday and he is a healthy baby boy.
As for the exchange that you had sent, I have not yet heard from your recipent, but hopefully she will be posting soon...they have a family situation going on now, and hopefully we will see her exchanges arriving shortly along with everyone elses this week.

Disneyanajc said:
Mommytotwo how are you and the baby doing?

Just back from a wonderful long weekend at DisneyLand and was so glad to see Mommytotwo posting. Also checking in to say no envelope here yet.
JC

We are doing good. The baby is getting alot of rest unlike me, but hopefully that will change soon.
Hoping to see of all arrivals this week.

kimmikayb said:
I am home from a wonderful vacation and had a FANTASTIC envelope from Mickeyfan2!!! My DH was suppose to post that it arrived but like many things he was "suppose" to do, he didn't sorry.

I got...
lime green hat and bag (great for our trip coming up)
Disney word search puzzle book
flower post it notes
Care Bear playing cards
Disneyland pen
Minnie Mouse kleenex

Thanks Colleen, it's a great exchange and it got her lots faster then last time!! :thumbsup2
Glad it arrived in a timely fashion.;)

mommytotwo said:
Welcome back Kim.
I did have my baby on Tuesday and he is a healthy baby boy.
As for the exchange that you had sent, I have not yet heard from your recipent, but hopefully she will be posting soon...they have a family situation going on now, and hopefully we will see her exchanges arriving shortly along with everyone elses this week.

Congratulations Patsy!! How are you feeling?

I just checked DC and it arrived on the 16th....so I am not so worried.

Nothing today...but Ditto on the Congratulations Patsy!! :cheer2: :cool1: I hope you are both doing well. Enjoy this time..it goes too fast. I always feel like an old lady when I say that but it's so true!! I wish I had kept a journal or something. Things you think you'll never forget, you do :confused3
Any how Congrats and Best Wishes pixiedust:
Kimba

kimmikayb said:
Congratulations Patsy!! How are you feeling?

I just checked DC and it arrived on the 16th....so I am not so worried.

I am doing good right now, but is also in pain at times because of getting my tubes tied.
Hopefully the package that you sent out will be reported on soon.

kimbac3 said:
Nothing today...but Ditto on the Congratulations Patsy!! :cheer2: :cool1: I hope you are both doing well. Enjoy this time..it goes too fast. I always feel like an old lady when I say that but it's so true!! I wish I had kept a journal or something. Things you think you'll never forget, you do :confused3
Any how Congrats and Best Wishes pixiedust:
Kimba

::yes::, my baby is now 6 days old and the days do fly by fast.

snowwhitesmom said:
Not here, Patsy, sorry. How are you and the little ones doing?

We are all doing good. I am going to the doctors today to get my staples removed :sad2: :(.

Here are the last exchanges that need to be recieved-
*mickeyfan2-mailed 8/8
*2angelsinheaven-currently on vac.
*kaylajr's-DD-Jessica & Erica, Kayla, and Will-might be recieved, just waiting to hear from them.
*And for the other four of you who are waiting for your envelopes-I was told that it is being resent by the sender today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter