***"Anything Tink" exchange sent/received***...COMPLETED!!

I got my package today!:) From Jenna45, I got Tinkerbell P.j.'s! Thanks so much, they are so cute!

:woohoo: :tinker: First report of pjs....sound lovely :)

That leaves 6 to go and 1 is waiting at the PO for pick up Monday morning ;)

I received my package today, a tink purse and pink handheld fan.

thanks Stitch's Ohana

:woohoo: for another arrival.

Still waiting are:
ksloane (waiting for her at the PO ;) )
mtblujeans (out of town until Monday....mailed 7-31)
Gaspode (mailed 7-31)
emily1982 (mailed 7-30)
ryka's DSis (mailed 8-3)

I think that is it. If you are still missing your package and I didn't list you, let me know :tink:

Whoopsie, I got my messages mixed up. The packages went to TEXAS... for this exchange. I just had my DC's confused in my head. Sorry.

How is the postal strike in the UK going??

I have heard that the elf package was delivered today ;)

So we just need to hear from ksloane, ryka's DSis when they get their packages today.

And then still waiting for:
Gaspode (mailed 7-31)
emily1982 (mailed 7-30)
mtblujeans (mailed 7-31)

Hmmm..I will check with your sender again. She thought it would arrive Sat.
There's no hurry for me...I am patient. There are fires in every corner in the state of Montana, right now, and I wouldn't be surprised at any amount of delay with postal service. :goodvibes

It ended up being sent parcel post.....last DC check has it in Denver....it should arrive soon ::yes::

oh my, i've just recieved the most awesome package from mtblujeans....Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I got...

-Tink flip flips (these are fab and just the right size)
-tink post it pads
-Tink magnet games
-Tink cross stitch
-tink mini t.shirt magnet (this is way cute)
- Tink fairy pencil and rubber set (this will be coming to work with me)
- tink disneyland pin
- Tink keyring
- Tink mini candy
-Tink transfer (my friends will laugh when they see the slogan on it...so me!)
- tink flashing keyring
- Mickey click on watch
- Tink car transfer (this is quite ironic, i've literally just got out the car and noticed someone has gone into the back of me and crack my rear light up at the supermarket, i was sooo sad but i'm so happy now)

Thank you for an awesome package!

I am so glad it arrived in such a timely manner, Emily! When it was posted that there is a postal strike in the UK, I began holding my breath! :laughing: I had fun putting your package together...Enjoy! :goodvibes

I received my Tink exchange yesterday! And if was amazing! wanted to take the time to send out thank yous for mine and Cameron's.

Mine was from Dianna and included
Tink Crayons
A tink dry erase board (that I think is much too pretty to mess up with writing)
Tink Pen and Memo Pad Set
A pair of Tink socks
Small and large Tink spiral journals
Tink scented markers
A matching lime green butterfly pen (I love big guady pens like this as I use them at my desk because they are much harder for my students to secretly borrow and then forget to return - I notice them! :rotfl: )
A Small decorative sign that says brat
A set of Tink pencils
Glowing LIght Stikcs (These are being put up for our December trip. :) )
The most adorable purple Mickey soap (I've never seen these)
A Tink fan
and a homemade Tink card....

Everything is awesome...and Cameorn was actually pretty gracious since she received her ornament exchange and is letting me keep most of it...:rotfl: Thanks Dianna...I love it all!

Cameorn's Tink package included

Tink Post It Notes
Felt TInk Coloring Board (already colored and hanging on the refrigerator)
Tink stickers (Cameron is saving these for a scrapbook)
A Tink pencil case (Very happily in her backpack for school)
2 small Tink notepads
Tink Erasers (Put up for when she needs them at school too)
Tink Mini School supply set (I'm not sure if that's what to call it, but it's a Tink Ruler, 2 pencils, an eraser and a pencil sharpener - we put all these except for the ruler in the Pencil case :goodvibes )
And a small Tink spiral that has 2 seperate images as you move it around..Cameron was mesmerized showing me..
And a birthday card.

All of these were from jen, Vern's DD and she did a GREAT job picking them out. Cameron has been carrying the non school supplies around since she got them to show everyone. She really loves the birthday card. :)

Thanks again to both of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter