• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ap discount

daveb

Mouseketeer
I have a trip planned for oct 25 to nov 07,anyone know if and when it will be possible to get an ap discount on the fw cabins.Should I book now and change the rate if they come out or should I wait to book when ap rates are available.Also anybody know anything about the new carriage rids at fw.Can you book them in advance.Thanks daveb

Book now and then call back when they have new codes or discounts. Then make a new ressie and they'll switch your deposit to it. Works like a charm and you have a guaranteed site. Don't know for sure when the codes and rates come out--check at mousesavers.com.

I think you can reserve the carriage rides in advance--check on Jeff Spencer's site to be sure.

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter