April 11, 2004 4 day Wonder - ANYBODY GOING???

WVMD

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
OK - Let's see who's going!

This trip will be me, DW and DD (9). Who else is booked - has to be a few of you out there - as there were NO Cat. 3's left! :(

This will be our second cruise - one to keep us with our DCL fix until we go on the ultimate 10 day Cruise next December.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

We will be there......It will be our second Disney cruise.
My wife and I went for our 20th anniversary w/ out the kids!!
It was great!!
The kids are going this time! We have three boys 17,14, and 8.
The 17yr old won't be going on the cruise, he is going to Spring Break w/ his friends......
We are from a small town in Linden, Mi.
Let's see...on April 11th it should be about 10 degrees in Michigan!!! Oh Ya, I'm ready to go!!
See ya on the ship!!:sunny:

Oh shucks! I told KT that you guys were cruising again and she put her hands together, jumped up and down and asked if you were cruising with us in May!! Sadly I had to break her heart ;)

Think about it...go a few weeks later, make it a 7 day and we can practice for the 10 day together!! :)

Cat 3's are nice, but you can cruise more frequently in a cat 6! ;)

I know - I know... but hey we're booked for a 4 and that isn't much more than a 6.

Anyways - since school is an issue for us - your May cruise is out. I know Lar really wants to see KT. Of course - she still doesn't know about the 10 day......

Originally posted by WVMD
Anyways - since school is an issue for us - your May cruise is out. I know Lar really wants to see KT. Of course - she still doesn't know about the 10 day......

Oh, come on...skip school! ;) Think of all the education there is to be had on the Magic....

After all, will they be making FLUBBER at your dd's school???? ;)

Hee hee! :)

btw, everytime KT emails Lar she says "ooooh, I wish I could tell her we're cruising again together!!!!" But, luckily, she knows better than to spoil the surprise (plus I have to approve all outgoing emails!)

My family and I are going on the Easter cruise as well.
My wife and I have two boys 12 and 10. We went on last Easter's cruise and had a great time. We are looking forward to the Western Carribbean.
Last Cruise we met up with several DISers and it was great. We all wore the Green Lime Mickey Pain swatches at check in that are avaiable free at home depot. We will all have to do the same thing Disney so we can hook up and meet.

Really looking forward to the cruise as the winter is starting to settle in in New York.

Denvick - are you on the 4/10 - 7 day Magic or the 4/11 - 4 day Wonder cruise?

WVMD,

Did I jump the gun? Sorry...

We are going on the April 10 7-day cruise.

I guess you are going on the 4 day cruise?

If so, Have a great time.

Let me know if you or anybody you know is going on the 7 day Eastern cruise.

Have a great day!!!!!

BUMP

I can't believe that nobody else has checked in - for this "booked" cruise....

Does this mean we're cruising with a lot of non-"Dis"ers?????

There has to be more Dis'ers going on this cruise!

Anybody else out there lurking????

We're book, but will wait until 60 days out for a final decision....our 18 yr old son said he has had enough Disney cruises. I'll just keep working on him and hopefully thye will have more for th 18- to 20 crowd. I did get him to look at some old Navagators last night with me. WVMD I see we are neighbors. No one has signed up on the cruise list? I would but not sure about our plans. Joan

I hope that you will go JoanB. My 18 yr old daughter is a freshman at WVU so she can't go - and the son is in the AF in England. So it's just the 9 yr old and my wife and I.

Where are you from - I couldn't find any mention on your profile.

We're from VA- we were in WV yesterday (1/16) skiing at Winterplace and I was dreaming about Castaway Cay -even took my coffee mug that I won on our second cruise. Can't believe no one else is going fom the DIS boards. Have you been on DCL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter