April 11, 2004 4 day Wonder - ANYBODY GOING???

WVMD, just thought I would wish you a good trip on your own thread. See you next week.

My wife and I will be on this 4 day April 11 cruise. Will there be a scheduled meet anywhere on board?

Welcome aboard Chic.....I sent you a PM.

We didn't schedule a meet - since it seemed like so few were going.....

IF THERE'S ANY INTEREST WE CAN SET ONE UP!

POST A NOTE - and WE'LL DO IT!

Thanks JillJill - can't wait to meet everybody at WDW after the cruise.....

Virgil
pirate:

WVMD- You mentioned that you sent me a PM, what's that? I noticed that you have late dinner seating too, are you traveling with children? My wife and I always cruise with just the two of us and we always get stuck with 2nd dinner seating. Who knows, we may be sitting at the same table!

Chic - A PM is a private message - click on your User CP at the top. This will take you to your user control panel.

We also have late seating. We do have a daughter with us. She's 9 going on 16...:teeth: SHe thinks she can do everything her 19 yr old sister can.....

I'd love to get together and say HI.

Virgil
pirate:

Virgil-I received your PM so we will give you a call to say hello. We are also staying on deck 8. I can't believe it's almost time to go! I am a school teacher during the day and these middle school kids are about to drive me insane, I can't wait to relax, eat and sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter