April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my TA checking on the price for me. It's a big huge IF.....but this is my dream cruise....DCL to Hawaii.
I have my fingers crossed.
:worship::worship::worship:

thanks for the info Scott... gotta love the DVC and their consistently inconsistant policies..... :confused3 Wish they would get the website up so I can check my points balance!! :rolleyes1

What you don't keep a running record:lmao::lmao: actually we use quicken to keep track, I was able to get in earlier today

We will be booking this tomorrow! I am excited - this will be our 20th wedding anniversary - thinking of finding a chapel on a beach and renewing our vows!

We will be booking this tomorrow! I am excited - this will be our 20th wedding anniversary - thinking of finding a chapel on a beach and renewing our vows!

Congratulations! It will be so much fun sailing with all these friends! :grouphug::cloud9:

We have high hopes of moving a dummy booking to this cruise bright and early tomorrow. Like Alan, because we are on the west coast we will be setting the alarm for an ungodly time.

I just talked with someone at DCL and he indicated we would not be able to move a booking on-line tomorrow, only over the phone. He said we would be able to on Friday.

We are booked on the Wonder for the 2011 Halloween cruise. That is a very quiet thread. I am looking forward to planning for this cruise with all of you.

Val & Bob

I'll be up at 4:50am to make this call! My team=mate at work said not to worry if I had to stay on hold forever, she had my back at the office! :hug:
Although I don't think she meant I could go back to bed for a couple of hours! :laughing:

I THINK sister Peg is having her TA book on Friday. I told her book it now, decide later. I think she learned her lesson when she decided to add a Dream 3 day to the 4 day she already had and do a B2B with all of us who had already booked it that way. Her solo 3 day inside cabin is the same as the 8D with 4 people for the 4 day booked a year ago. :sad2:

This is an exciting possibility for us! It would be our 2nd Disney cruise, so will have to wait till Friday to see if our wallet is full enough, & any rooms are left! :rotfl2: Hey Chris/Eva, we could get off in Hawaii & visit Lawrence!! hahaha We'll see!! :worship::wizard::yay:

That would rock. By the way you can call your TA (PM or email me if you don't have one) and have them put a hold on it, that will buy you a few days at the lowest prices. I love having a TA, no need to get up at insane hours to book.

Congratulations....that sounds WONDERful!!

Just wanted to say hi. Toughing it out till 5 A.M. Just about 5 hours to go. Going to watch Tron: Legacy and Star Trek: The Next Generation to help stay awake. Good luck to all in getting the room that you want.

Our family has our Dreams Unlimited agent ready to book today; we are platinum so hoping we are good to go. We are so excited. Sailed on the EBPC and WBTA with the Pirate group and I'm noticing a lot of familiar names for this sailing.

There will be four of us, JaxJags (mom and dad) and DS (25) and myself (30).

Take what you can...

Well, it is 5:08 and I am on hold (I hopefully in the que and not lost in the voice mail system). Has anyone had any luck getting through or moving a reservation on the system?
I haven't been able to find out how to move a reservation on-line. Can anyone give me directions? Thanks and good luck.

You can't do any on-line stuff for the new itineraries until tomorrow. Only phone reservations for Platinum and Gold today.

Hi Everyone,
On hold waiting to transfer one of my bookings to this cruise also!! I called at 7:59 am and haven't even been told how long of a wait!!! Stressed out already!!!! 21 minutes and still waiting for someone to speak to me!!!!!!!:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter