April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! :woohoo:

Cat 9B #2050
2A no insur/no transfers
$4695.22 with 10% onboard booking discount

I could have gotten a verandah under my $6000 maximum (6A $5856.22) but decided I didn't really want aft, so went for the prefered location with an ocean view and less $$.

I am so excited about this cruise! I see so many familiar faces that I have done long cruises with before!

Yeah!!!!! Let the planning begin!

Krisann

Just went to my DCL CC page to make sure it 'processed'! :thumbsup2

My per person/per night cost is $156.40 Happy with that!

I'm in! :woohoo:

Cat 9B #2050
2A no insur/no transfers
$4695.22 with 10% onboard booking discount

I could have gotten a verandah under my $6000 maximum (6A $5856.22) but decided I didn't really want aft, so went for the prefered location with an ocean view and less $$.

:thumbsup2

We're booked too!! We ended up with cat 11's....2517 & 2011 :)

I did ask about non-refundable, and they said it is refundable up until final payment date. I wonder why my date was sooner than yours, mine is December 31, 2011??

Seems it has something to do with if you booked something on board & transfered it vs non-onboard booking. I know the 2 platinum cabins (booked onboard) transfered today had a 2/14/12 final and gold (not booked on board) transfered today had a 12/31/11 final date

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride!!
What an ordeal going thru DVC! :scared1: Got right in at 8am but got a newbie CM on her first call of the day... Had to actually walk her thru it but at one point she actually asked me if this cruise was a TRANSATLANTIC!! Uh... no, last time I checked Hawaii was in the PACIFIC ocean..... :scared1: By the time she actually figured out that she had to CALL DCL instead of do it online... all 12 rooms that I had as first choices were gone.. LINDA you got my AK room!!!

Here are a couple of the DVC points totals
7A Which were GONE? 442pp also asked cash for this and at the time it was $3096pp. At least that's what I think she said,
10A 389pp
11B 275pp
I find it very strange that there is only a 53 point difference between a 10A and a 7A and there is a 114 point difference between an 11B and 10A. I really wish they would release the base price and point info so we have some time to figure things out rather than under pressure on the phone!

We ended up in 7509 but we are ON THE SHIP! :banana: Its a 10A which is all we had points enough for since we used points for the West Coast Repo and Alaska. :sad2: Whew... at least we are booked and I can put this one on the back burner until we get back from Alaska!!

Yeah for everyone who has booked! This is going to be an incredible cruise!!! :cool1:

I had to update my signature and avatar bc I am so excited! I won't have my regular computer for the next 6 weeks so I will perfect my signature then. I did the best I could with what I had here on my laptop! :)

Seems it has something to do with if you booked something on board & transfered it vs non-onboard booking. I know the 2 platinum cabins (booked onboard) transfered today had a 2/14/12 final and gold (not booked on board) transfered today had a 12/31/11 final date

Ah! That's why. I am platinum, but did not do a transfer, so now I know why I am sooner. Thanks Monica! It will be good to see you and alot of others again this cruise. :)

Yeah for everyone who has booked! This is going to be an incredible cruise!!! :cool1:

I had to update my signature and avatar bc I am so excited! I won't have my regular computer for the next 6 weeks so I will perfect my signature then. I did the best I could with what I had here on my laptop! :)

I LOVE it!!! I always love the graphics you design. Hope you don't mind if I use it? :)

That is an adorable graphic, nice job :)

Brooklyn - is it ok if I borrow it too??? :)

can I use your sig? It is great!!!!!

Krisann

You guys are so sweet!

I LOVE it!!! I always love the graphics you design. Hope you don't mind if I use it? :)

Thanks! No I don't mind at all!

That is an adorable graphic, nice job :)

Thanks! :)

Brooklyn - is it ok if I borrow it too??? :)

Sure!

can I use your sig? It is great!!!!!

Krisann

Sure!

----------

It is out there for the taking! :) Like I said I would like to perfect it but we are in FL for 6 weeks and I don't have my regualr computer so perfecting will have to happen after that! :)

We have high hopes of moving a dummy booking to this cruise bright and early tomorrow. Like Alan, because we are on the west coast we will be setting the alarm for an ungodly time.

I just talked with someone at DCL and he indicated we would not be able to move a booking on-line tomorrow, only over the phone. He said we would be able to on Friday.

We are booked on the Wonder for the 2011 Halloween cruise. That is a very quiet thread. I am looking forward to planning for this cruise with all of you.

Val & Bob

SO glad you two are on board! :hug:

Lots of familar names and faces here.

We have said to the TA to book it... here's hoping!

YAY, Paula!!! :grouphug:

I'm a grandma times two now, so I guess that puts me in the Geezer category!!:cloud9::cloud9:
Congratulations! Aren't grandkids just so much better than kids!! :love:

Our family has our Dreams Unlimited agent ready to book today; we are platinum so hoping we are good to go. We are so excited. Sailed on the EBPC and WBTA with the Pirate group and I'm noticing a lot of familiar names for this sailing.

There will be four of us, JaxJags (mom and dad) and DS (25) and myself (30).

Take what you can...

Great to cruise with you again!! :dance3:

I was on the phone with DVC right at 6 a.m. Mountain Time, and got right through, no wait. Had to wait a few minutes with DCL as there was a computer issue, However, after 35 minutes and 40 seconds I was confirmed for me and my adult daughter Jamie and have as follows:

Secret Port Hole Cat 10A 5522
2 adults 369 points each
$95 cash!
Main dining

I've been to Hawaii and all the islands numerous times. Just love Maui and Kauai.

We are on a Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride now!

The countdown begins.........

Linda! Finally we said together again. It has been quite awhile! :thumbsup2

We are in SIDEWAYS cabin 11B 5009!!! Thank you, Kelsie!!!!! :woohoo:

3418 for 2A. Transferred OB booking and keeping all that Platinum onboard credit!!! :dance3:

Aloha!

How many times are we going to say that before this cruise is pau (finished)?

We need links to get that logo - I'm on a MAC, can't just right click.

No need to try to figure out a logo - a nice aqua lanyard to match the background stripes would be lovely. :goodvibes

Overslept this am, went straight to the phone, on hold at CC phoneline at 9:43 ET, got through at 10:11 (28 minutes). Not too bad for a 4-minute booking transaction - better than the line for the Toy Story Ride.

Wondering (whoops) if this should be a golf vacation. Just have to bring clubs on a domestic flight and then keep them in the room.

I'm booked solo on Deck 5, aft. No transfers or insurance, no dummy date discount, so $3096. Not far from what I expected.

Scott and I will be there! After 2 hours on phone with DVC, (they were a bit flustered this morning), got our reservation for stateroom 7124 (cat 7A - Navigators veranda). Nice logo, will try to add it to my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter