April Check-In **Official**

Is it assumed that because I will be in the parks on a Sunday and a Monday that both early mornings will be held at DCA? If that is the case, we should be starting our days in Disneyland Park?

Is it assumed that because I will be in the parks on a Sunday and a Monday that both early mornings will be held at DCA? If that is the case, we should be starting our days in Disneyland Park?
I think that is correct, yes. Only resort guests have access to the DCA extra magic hour though, so I don’t know if it has the same impact on early morning crowding. Maybe someone here can comment. Otherwise, if you have hoppers, you could start in DL and then move over to DCA later in the day.

Hi everyone! I added all new posters to the check-in post. I also added a couple of "breaking news" bullets regarding the addition of Monster's Inc. and Autopia to the FastPass system, as well as the regrettable news regarding the increase in ticket and MaxPass prices to post #2. Please let me know if I missed anyone or there is additional information that should be added.

Hi everyone! I added all new posters to the check-in post. I also added a couple of "breaking news" bullets regarding the addition of Monster's Inc. and Autopia to the FastPass system, as well as the regrettable news regarding the increase in ticket and MaxPass prices to post #2. Please let me know if I missed anyone or there is additional information that should be added.
Welcome back!

Reactions: EmJ

We are there April 20-24! Looking forward to catching the end of Food&Wine and doing Galaxy's Edge! Did ROTR at WDW over Christmas and excited to try it on both coasts!

Just booked Castle Inn for 4/9-4/11. First time staying there (normally stay closer at Camelot). Have Flex so will be booking our dates right at the 30 day mark!🤞 So excited to go during Food and Wine and see the new parade!

Thought I’d share what I use app wise when I visit the parks. Love the Traditional Disneyland app but—I use this app too as I love the way it works for food in park, able to see menus, pick by price etc; might be me, but super user friendly. We’ve used it several trips and was so helpful in a crunch to pick something to curb the “hangry” on a budget-if thats possible in Disney Haha! 🥴😂
It’s called “Magic Guide”

Attachments

• 94264C50-8155-4647-A94F-64E75CCF9621.jpeg
    94264C50-8155-4647-A94F-64E75CCF9621.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 9164919B-F3F8-49FD-ABE4-482B5AFD9C3E.jpeg
    9164919B-F3F8-49FD-ABE4-482B5AFD9C3E.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9

All my dining reservations are booked and we will start our drive down (from the Bay Area) 7 weeks from today!

I haven’t linked my tickets in the app yet. I’m a little worried that will somehow start some clock I’m not aware of - that’s not a thing, is it? Can I really link them risk-free this far in advance?

Just booked the Fantasmic! Blue Bayou package for our first day in the parks and I'm soooooo excited!

I booked this package for one of my days also! I'm really looking forward to it - I haven't eaten there before.

I also booked the Storytellers Cafe World of Color dinner package for a different night of my trip.

I know I can get a regular Fastpass for both shows, but I'm going Spring Break and don't know how crowds will be, so I wanted to lock something in for both shows.

I also booked the Droid Depot (droid building) and Savi's Workshop (lightsaber build) :yoda:, although I'm not sure I'm going to keep either yet. They both look amazing, but I'll need to take a closer look at my budget and also what I plan to do with them when I return home.

I'm considering doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour, but that doesn't book until 30 days out.

I'm a solo traveler, so that makes the cost of all these add-ons easier, but they are adding up. :headache:

All my dining reservations are booked and we will start our drive down (from the Bay Area) 7 weeks from today!

I haven’t linked my tickets in the app yet. I’m a little worried that will somehow start some clock I’m not aware of - that’s not a thing, is it? Can I really link them risk-free this far in advance?

I hope so, because mine has been in the app since I bought it weeks ago. I don't recall putting it there, but I bought mine directly from Disneyland's website. The fine print one mine says "This ticket must be used within 13 days of first use, or by January 12, 2022, whichever comes first."

I've got everyone added to the check-in thread :) Still catching up on posts, but I've been watching the ROTR graphs and the ride looks like it's been performing well. Hopefully it's the sign of some gremlins being worked out?

I purchased my tickets through under cover tourist and they are already linked to my account.

I booked this package for one of my days also! I'm really looking forward to it - I haven't eaten there before.

I also booked the Storytellers Cafe World of Color dinner package for a different night of my trip.

I know I can get a regular Fastpass for both shows, but I'm going Spring Break and don't know how crowds will be, so I wanted to lock something in for both shows.

I also booked the Droid Depot (droid building) and Savi's Workshop (lightsaber build) :yoda:, although I'm not sure I'm going to keep either yet. They both look amazing, but I'll need to take a closer look at my budget and also what I plan to do with them when I return home.

I'm considering doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour, but that doesn't book until 30 days out.

I'm a solo traveler, so that makes the cost of all these add-ons easier, but they are adding up. :headache:

Nice! We're going to.do.the WOC dessert party (havent booked yet), Oga's,.droid, and lightsaber as well!

So awesome to finally.be able.to book these things.

I had the WOC Dessert Party in my cart and was about to check out and then shut it all down after seeing the total price. I'm sure it's amazing and still on my radar, but I have to justify the cost. I'm waiting to see if we will get comp park tickets for one of the days, so maybe that will help. We are definitely doing the Hungry Bear F! package b/c that's my favorite show and I want the kids to see this one to compare it to WDWs. I'm just trying to decide if WOC is a must do for us.

I had the WOC Dessert Party in my cart and was about to check out and then shut it all down after seeing the total price. I'm sure it's amazing and still on my radar, but I have to justify the cost. I'm waiting to see if we will get comp park tickets for one of the days, so maybe that will help. We are definitely doing the Hungry Bear F! package b/c that's my favorite show and I want the kids to see this one to compare it to WDWs. I'm just trying to decide if WOC is a must do for us.
What was the total price if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking about it for our 2021 trip but pretty sure I'm probably not going to want to pay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter