April/May 2006 Code Watch

Just booked online SSR studio 4/7 for AP rate of $216. We will be there 3 nights before with our DVC points. :thumbsup2

michaelsmommy said:
Okay, I've read 4 different codes: YVG, YVI, YVH, and YVA

Does anyone know the correct ones????

I too am confused :confused3 Are these gen public codes for room only discounts or are these codes for the ticket upgrade? Please help.

Which is the right code for what????

I called this morning and booked a package with the free ticket upgrade including the dining package (general public deal). I used the code YVG--it was the only one I had seen at that point. When I called and asked about the code because I wanted to include dining, the CM said it really didn't matter, she could upgrade it for me anyway. She was sooo nice! I saved a little over $300 off of our original package! When I checked online later, our ticket information also said null. I assume this has something to do with the deal. Anyway, I am just happy to get the upgraded tickets! :cool1: :cool1:

YVG=ticket upgrade
YVH=ticket upgrade with the dining pkg
YVI=ticket upgrade on internet
YVA=?

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyy got my ressie,

Pop 0528-0603 $495 total. :cool1:

Really wanted a moderate, but DH wants value, I usually get my way, so guess I gave in this time. :rotfl2:

Anyone have any feedback, good or bad about POP.

:headache:

We booked our upcoming trip last October, dining, hopper, and waterparks & more option.

I called to check if the code YVH would save us any money. It doesn't. YVH is actually $300 + more than our current price, because of the 2006 increase in prices.

At least I can tell DH I tried to save some cash :teeth:

garada3,

Are you sure about that? I would hate to see you miss a savings.

What you are saying is that the base ticket package (+dining) right now is $300 more than what you paid in October 2005 for a park hopper+water (+dining)?? It just doesn't seem right.

I booked November 2005 for a park hopper package (+dining) but no water.(very close to what you booked) I got the code applied today and though I'm not saving a lot because of the higher 2006 prices, I am saving about $100 AND I'm getting the water parks added to my package.

The price my TA gave me was the exact price I found on the Disney site when I did a basic package search without hopper and water.

I would investigate this further if I were you. It is worth a try.

vpack05 said:
Just called!!

POR from 4/23 - 4/29 for $119/nt!

:)

Good luck to all!!
PLEASE tell me how you got that rate? Which code did you use? I'm getting confused with the ticket codes and the hotel ones. Thanks.

Maria395712 said:
luvfor disney
what are your dates and room type I want to try for that
maria

We got a standard room from May 10-21st. I even called back AGAIN today and got the same quote under the same confirmation number. So it looks like that's what it is. I even questioned the 11 night thing and he said, well, it doesn't seem to be a problem, you have the dates you wanted for the price. Amazing. Good luck!

We were hoping to visit again in May and avoid spring breaks but we need a little better at POFQ than $146/tax incl from AAA.

We're waiting for codes, too!!!!! :banana: :banana:

I think YVA is for AAA agents to use.

I was told tonight by a CM that the information for YVH was not fully loaded into the computer, and that while he could see all of the details, he could not actually book it yet with the discount. It clearly said starts on 2/24.

Now I know that people have booked it, but if they changed something in the system this afternoon, that could explain why some people are now getting higher rates. That the discount is applying.

I have no idea! But he did seem to know what he was talking about and put me on hold to ask someone else about it.

I stopped by my neighborhood AAA office when they opened this AM. They were clueless about the free parkhopper upgrades. After waiting 20 minutes, they finally got a confirmation on the code (same code I walked in the door with but the agent didn't believe me, I guess). Well, after changing the tickets from park hoppers to park hoppers w/water parks, the price came out $10 less. Not much of a savings, but we now have the water parks! I would have preferred a room code or meal plan instead, but we get what we get. DH doesn't even want to go to the water parks, but the kids are dying to go and now seem to be more excited about the water parks than going to the other Disney parks. This will be their first trip to WDW. :cool2:

Just curious on what you guys think. So do you think there won't be a room code? This upgrade thing doesn't really do anything for me, I bought my tickets back in October. I've only been hoping for a room one. Any thoughts or opinions??? :sunny:

Good Morning!! Can you tell me which code you used to get this great rate at the POP? We stayed there last year and it was great!! No problems what so ever.

4DisneyfansinNC said:
Is there a way to book this over the internet? I didn't see a spot to enter a code.

Click tickets and reservations then specials, then the promotion should come up, then just click on it. Then just click where it says "book this pkg"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter