Are entertainment rates out yet for Universal hotels 2004?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Wondering if the entertainment rates have been released for 2004 at the Universal hotels.

Also, how crowded is Universal around March 24th?? Weather??

The rates are not out yet.Alot of use are in the waiting room on that subject.As for your dates I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought the 2004 book and only the Royal Pacific was listed. I then went to the website and none were listed.

We just stayed at the PB and loved it. I hope we can go back next year on the ent rate, but worried there wont be one.

Originally posted by vavalynn2
I just bought the 2004 book and only the Royal Pacific was listed. I then went to the website and none were listed

I have a couple of questions about the entertainment books. Where can I buy one? What is the rate like for Royal Pacific? Is there somewhere to go and see the actual rates? When are they valid. lol, thanks for any info on this!

you can buy the entertainment books from entertainment.com. The 2004 books are out now, and are good from now through November 1, 2004. Our rate at HRH was $155 for a deluxe room in Oct. $125 for a regular room. I have seen $99 as a rate some on these boards have posted for RPH. I have a 2004 book, and all 3 Universal hotels are listed in the book for the entertainment program.

Are there blackout dates for the entertainment rate?
I'm thinking about going down during Easter break.

they are still not available. Check back often and post if you get the rate so we can all call as well.

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
Are there blackout dates for the entertainment rate?
I'm thinking about going down during Easter break.

The rates are supposed to be available if the hotel anticipates occupancy to be less than 80%. It will take some luck to get a discount Easter week.

Originally posted by NCRedding
"you can buy the entertainment books from entertainment.com. I have a 2004 book, and all 3 Universal hotels are listed in the book for the entertainment program. "

Thanks for the information! I went to the entertainment.com site earlier today and for some reason the Universal Hotels wouldn't show up...then I'd check it a different way and they were there. I was really starting to wonder if I imagined seeing them listed there! One last question (and I know I've read a thread about it somewhere ) : Do I buy the book for my area or Orlando? Thanks again!

Does all the entertainment books have Disney/Universal coupons or do you have to purchase book for Florida?

I live in jersey but I go to Disney/Universals Hard Rock twice a year.I spend about 4 weeks in orlando so I bought the Orlando Book.This was my first book and they dont hacve coupons and I thought you get a card but they have not emailed me back about it.
tiggerguy2000

I think my card was in the book when I bought it. You can buy the book for your area, there are no coupons for the universal hotels, you just need to have a valid card (and I don't think they even asked me for that). When I made my reservation, they were requiring a 4 night minimum stay to give the Entertainment rates, but I think that varies with the season.

I did get the RPR with the entertainment discount at Easter last year but ittakes persistence. I had to book 4 nights and I had to have two Entertainment cards since I booked 2 rooms. I wasn't able to get the rate until Feb.

Lots of good information that's very helpful. When using the entertainment discount, do you make the reservation on-line or call the hotel? If you're checking frequently on-line is better but I don't know what to enter nor where. anyone do thi on-line?

You would have to call to check availability. 1 800 BE A STAR

Is that the same office as 407-363-8000????

I am just wondering if we are all calling the same place even though there are different numbers. Is this Universal's reservation center?

407-363-8000 is Universal's main # where you can get any info on parks, restaurants, on site hotels and much more. You can also call the toll free version to this # at 1 888 U ESCAPE.

The 1 800 BE A STAR # I believe is solely for booking the on-site hotels and is through Universal.

You can also call Loews 1800 23 LOEWS for booking the on-sites.

I am sure Universal has even more #'s one could call for different things!

Bump...

Hopefully the rates will come out soon so I can make plans for next summer!

Do you have to have the card in hand when you make the reservation? (I've orded my book and waiting to receive it) Can you get the entertainment rate when you book online? There are going to be 3 adults and 2 children, do I have to get 2 rooms?

No you don't have to have the card to make the reservation...but they told me to have it at check in....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter