Are entertainment rates out yet for Universal hotels 2004?

I called both the Universal Fan Club and Entertainment numbers today and they both said the discounts aren't due out until October or November (kinda vague as to when). I'm trying to book in January and the best rate for Hard Rock was $249 / night. I'll keep on checking.......

what is the Universal fan club and how do you find out the rates etc. Thanks ahead for the help.

is another discount which you should definitely get but it's not as good as the entertainment rate. However, it gives you discounts at the restaurants, merchandise and so on. The only catch is that companies have to order it for their employees, but we have a saving grace on this board. If you go back to all the threads, there is one listed Universal Fan Club card=tinkerbarb is one of the main people on this board and if you send her a message she will send you one. I got one in a couple of days from her!!!! Oh, and it's free!

My book for NJ also only has RP in it. HRH and PB are not in there. Let's just hope they're included, but I don't think so.

They are included. It may not be in your book, but it is in others. Mine for example. When you call just refer to entertainment rates and don't specify the book. It doesn't matter anyway. All you need is your card at checkin and you will be fine.

I'm also waiting for the 2004 entertainment rates to come out. I called today and was told not until around Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter