Are there any Disney Photo Pass 50% Codes??

mylittleprincess

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I am really hoping for some discount off the Photo Cd. $125 is alot! I emailed to see if they would give one and they wouldn't. Last year I got lucky and they provided me one. Any help would be so appreciated! :goodvibes I want to order from our trip Dec 9 week. Happy New Year Everyone!

If you pre-order you can save $$ thats the only discount I know of!

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx?CMP=EMC-PASOWphs

It says that photo's from multiple accounts cannot be combined into one CD. On our last visit we ended up with 3 or more photopass cards. DH would have one or both of them and I wouldn't have any so I would get another one if we were split up with the kids. I assume that would be considered "multiple accounts"?

Does anyone know? Or can I put in several numbers and get all the pictures from our vacation?

TIA!

It talks about multiple accounts, not multiple photo cards. When you pre-pay the photopass CD, you create an account. If you then try to create another account and add some photocards to one account, then other photocards to the other account, those accounts can't be combined. Does that make sense?

Thank you for posting the link for pre purchase I knew about in oct but I didn't know if they were still doing so now I have to order that. You can add as many cards as you want to your account the disk holds up to 300+/- pics plus you can add boarders to you photos as well.

Hi,

Last year we had a group of 10 of us and with 3 different photopass cards. We wanted the CD so we could split it 3 ways. I emailed Disney Photo Pass and they added the other 2 families to one account so I could order the 1 CD. That is when they also gave me a 50% off code. I guess I will keep emailing and hope to get lucky with a nice person. :goodvibes

Hi,

Last year we had a group of 10 of us and with 3 different photopass cards. We wanted the CD so we could split it 3 ways. I emailed Disney Photo Pass and they added the other 2 families to one account so I could order the 1 CD. That is when they also gave me a 50% off code. I guess I will keep emailing and hope to get lucky with a nice person. :goodvibes

If you get a code could you please post it here or PM me~I would love to have it! Thanks:goodvibes

If you get a code could you please post it here or PM me~I would love to have it! Thanks:goodvibes

Well I emailed again (2nd time) yesterday. STILL no reply! :sad2: I am still holding out. They were gracious last year but it all depends who replies. You would think they would have some upcoming promotions. :confused: Just missed the 40% off $90 or more before Christmas. :sad2:

Same for me too! :grouphug: I thought that the 40% code from the MVMCP was good for the photoCD ... and then I read the fine print and had missed out on the HOLLY40 code for 40% off!!!

I e-mailed Disney from the Photopass site, and the response I got was to "keep checking the website for new promotions," with no mention of anything else upcoming :(

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did! ;)

Update!

Just passing along that Photo Pass are absolutely RUDE! Do not even bother trying for anything with them. :furious: I know that last year they were kind and joined all 3 accounts into 1, extended my time on my photos and gave a 50% off code. This particular person that responded is just ignorant so do not expect anything from him. They will not even extend the 30 days that you are only allowed to have.

I missed the discount code, too. We came home Dec 17th, I didn't realize that the 40% was going to expire. I went on the Photopass site today and no discounts-YIKES!!!!

OT- mylittleprincess- We stayed at CSR Dec 10-17, cabanas 8B. We saw your decorated window- 1st floor 8A. It was sooo cute. We saw it on our way to the pool. My kids were sad when you were gone-they missed seeing your window.

Did your daughter enjoy her birthday?

I leave a week from today! I do want the photo ... is there a code out? Or should I just pre-order and save a little?

I missed the discount code, too. We came home Dec 17th, I didn't realize that the 40% was going to expire. I went on the Photopass site today and no discounts-YIKES!!!!

OT- mylittleprincess- We stayed at CSR Dec 10-17, cabanas 8B. We saw your decorated window- 1st floor 8A. It was sooo cute. We saw it on our way to the pool. My kids were sad when you were gone-they missed seeing your window.

Did your daughter enjoy her birthday?

Aww thank you so much!! Glad someone from DIS saw our window. :goodvibes The girls and I had so much fun decorating and our room was perfect location. I so miss it especially being back in pathetic NJ. :sad2: Someone had left me a note in my door from DIS boards too commenting on my window. Was that you? We left on the 15th. We were very sad to leave too! Yes my DD did enjoy her Birthday. I do not think I want to go to Disney any other time but Christmas! I am trying for again this year but don't think it going over with hubby. :sad1:

Thanks again for your reply!!!:goodvibes

I leave a week from today! I do want the photo ... is there a code out? Or should I just pre-order and save a little?

Hey,

My suggestion is take advantage of the Presale offer. I lost out on BOTH that and the 40% after I got back.:sad2: It appears that Photo Pass may only post a discount maybe once a year around Christmas. How nice of them! :headache: I am annoyed with this guy who replied to me. Opposite Customer Service this year.

Hey,

My suggestion is take advantage of the Presale offer. I lost out on BOTH that and the 40% after I got back.:sad2: It appears that Photo Pass may only post a discount maybe once a year around Christmas. How nice of them! :headache: I am annoyed with this guy who replied to me. Opposite Customer Service this year.

I will take your advice... Thanks

Aww thank you so much!! Glad someone from DIS saw our window. :goodvibes The girls and I had so much fun decorating and our room was perfect location. I so miss it especially being back in pathetic NJ. :sad2: Someone had left me a note in my door from DIS boards too commenting on my window. Was that you? We left on the 15th. We were very sad to leave too! Yes my DD did enjoy her Birthday. I do not think I want to go to Disney any other time but Christmas! I am trying for again this year but don't think it going over with hubby. :sad1:

You're welcome. We saw your window from a distance and I knew it had to be someone from the Disboards. So we went up close to get a better look. You did a great job! I wanted to compliment you when we got back, but didn't see any posts by you on the CSR threads. Sorry, I didn't leave the note.
You did have a great location, very close to the pool. I'm sure lots of people enjoyed your festive window.:thumbsup2
We loved CSR and the weather was amazing. I would like to go again this year, but we won't make that decision until this summer.
I hope you'll be able to convince your husband to go again.

OT but do you have a picture of the window? I curious now...:laughing:

OT but do you have a picture of the window? I curious now...:laughing:

Ha! Yes here it is......

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

I preordered the CD for our trip in March. I was unsure whether or not to order it b/c I wasn't sure if I would get my money's worth. Then I read that you can return it for a full refund if you don't want it. That made up my mind.

And my DH and I have decided to turn it into a game to see how many photographers we can find to take our picture. That way we should get at least a few decent ones and our monies worth! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter