Are there any Disney Photo Pass 50% Codes??

Yes, It worked for me the last Halloween party. That was either 1 or 2 yrs ago. :(

:hug:
There were no discounts at all in 2011 (maybe even 2010, too). There were not even seperate cards in 2011. We were instructed by the photographers to use our regular Photopass card for our party pics.

It says that photo's from multiple accounts cannot be combined into one CD. On our last visit we ended up with 3 or more photopass cards. DH would have one or both of them and I wouldn't have any so I would get another one if we were split up with the kids. I assume that would be considered "multiple accounts"?

Does anyone know? Or can I put in several numbers and get all the pictures from our vacation?

TIA!

Yes, as long as they are from the same trip, you are fine! We end up with 3-4 cards every year and I have never had an issues putting them and the pictures I have taken on the cd!

I just used this discount...... FEBDEAL15
It is for a photopass and I received $15 off:cool1:

Good Luck!!

This is my first time doing the Parks first and then the cruise. If I get a Photo pass can it be used in both the parks and cruise or will I need 2 seperate ones.

Any suggestions are appreciated.:happytv:

This is my first time doing the Parks first and then the cruise. If I get a Photo pass can it be used in both the parks and cruise or will I need 2 seperate ones.

Any suggestions are appreciated.:happytv:

Cruises do not use Photopass. They have their own photo company and the two are not related.

My question is if you use the pre-visit special, if you have a promo code, can you combine? Is the $99 pre-visit special the best price most have seen?

Thanks,
Vicky

Any codes out there now?
I'm ordering a photo book, 8x10, 4x6, and possibly an ornament.
Everything I find online has expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter