Are Toontown, TTA, and the train open during MVMCP?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Just wondering if the following attractions are usually open during the Christmas party -

Toontown

Train

TTA

Anybody know?

Is not and I don't think WDW RR or TTA are either.:wave2:

I work on the train and can confirm that the train is NOT open for either MVMCP or MNSSHP. Not sure about the others !

Last year TTA & Toontown were open. The train was not. The program listed the Barnstormer, Minnie's Country House, Mickey's Country House, Donald's boat, County bounty and Farmer's market as open in Toontown.

Debbie is right on Toontown,guide shows TTA was open and WDW RR not.So if the pattern holds true for this year,two out of three aren't bad.Have a magical time.::yes:: :wave2:

TTA was definately open last year. I rode that while my parents went on Space Mountain with NO LINE!!

TTA and Toontown were definately open last year. We were in the Judge's Tent waiting in line to see Cinderella during the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter