Are we finally sailing? The Disney Difference Sep/Oct 2016 it's a wrap!

I can't believe how rude some people are, so inconsiderate, so sorry you got injured by the crazy man.

That's good it was easily patched up. Good that the nurse did it for you. I had a fall getting out of the Splash Mountain log a couple years ago and at first I thought I was ok but we eventually went to the First Aid station at MK and the nurse just handed me moistened gauze to clean it with and then some bandaids that weren't even right for the scrape I had (I think they were for knuckles, H shaped) and I had to do it myself in the waiting room. I thought that was odd, I am a nurse so I was ok doing it but she didn't know that.

Glad you were able to get in to see Frozen, how nice that Jo was able to lift you into the boat.

I am really looking forward to seeing the new Soarin' as well as the new Frozen ride. I don't have a trip planned yet but hopefully that will change soon.

Sounds like you had a nice Meet visit with your friend, sorry the Olive Garden was still bad.

I can't believe how rude some people are, so inconsiderate, so sorry you got injured by the crazy man.

That's good it was easily patched up. Good that the nurse did it for you. I had a fall getting out of the Splash Mountain log a couple years ago and at first I thought I was ok but we eventually went to the First Aid station at MK and the nurse just handed me moistened gauze to clean it with and then some bandaids that weren't even right for the scrape I had (I think they were for knuckles, H shaped) and I had to do it myself in the waiting room. I thought that was odd, I am a nurse so I was ok doing it but she didn't know that.

Glad you were able to get in to see Frozen, how nice that Jo was able to lift you into the boat.

I am really looking forward to seeing the new Soarin' as well as the new Frozen ride. I don't have a trip planned yet but hopefully that will change soon.

Sounds like you had a nice Meet visit with your friend, sorry the Olive Garden was still bad.

Thank you! Oh my sorry you fell by Splash mountain. That wasn't very helpful of first aid at MK.

I hope you manage to book to trip up soon! I think you will enjoy the new rides.

I'm really enjoying your trip report. You have a real talent for writing, and a very positive attitude. What a wonderful and caring partner you have in Jo. So sorry for the rude people you encountered, but Disney showered you with pixie dust. Love the bling. Looking forward to reading more.

I'm really enjoying your trip report. You have a real talent for writing, and a very positive attitude. What a wonderful and caring partner you have in Jo. So sorry for the rude people you encountered, but Disney showered you with pixie dust. Love the bling. Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you! Jo is an angel from above that is for sure. Disney did us proud this trip. Bling is always welcome here! Glad to have you read along.

Wow the nerve of some people! I can't believe he did that to you. Makes me wonder what is going through his head at that time. I just don't understand how someone can act like that! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and that Jo was able to help you get all fixed up. That was a nasty bruise. Although the hidden Mickey part was pretty cool. If you're going to have a bruise, it mine as well look like Mickey Mouse. Those Mad Hatter hats were awesome. She did a wonderful job on those.

Wow the nerve of some people! I can't believe he did that to you. Makes me wonder what is going through his head at that time. I just don't understand how someone can act like that! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and that Jo was able to help you get all fixed up. That was a nasty bruise. Although the hidden Mickey part was pretty cool. If you're going to have a bruise, it mine as well look like Mickey Mouse. Those Mad Hatter hats were awesome. She did a wonderful job on those.

I know good job that we had so many positive experiences at Disney with CM and guests that it shadowed Mr Rude. I think Dana is very talented. Thank you for your kind comments and for reading.

:rotfl2:

What a shame it isn't butter beer. That would be tastier!!

(I really fell in love with the frozen butter beer at Universal...)

Oh me too! I would def drink my own brain. They do it at the Harry Potter studio here near London also. Mmm butterbeer. Now I want one! I wish they would sell a machine for home. Maybe I will make a spell with my wand..

I would def drink my own brain.

Ok, this sentence sounds so bizarre! I am sitting here laughing my head off!

I need to get back to London and go to that Harry Potter experience! Maybe a trip with my sister in the spring... :scratchin She is a huge butter beer fan as well. If the pound stays where it is now, I will be able to think of London as a bargain destination for the first time ever...

Good luck with making butter beer with the wand! I am not sure it works because otherwise there would have been no reason to go to Hogsmead on the free weekends?

Today we needed to go to the town of Celebration to post a present to Pam's Mom.

How nice that you brought a present for Pam's mum.

Mom had mentioned she liked the English chocolate bar Galaxy and the savoury spread marmite.

That is quite a mix.

Celebration is a lovely little town.

I have never been, but this is on the to do list for November.

We then had lunch at the Earl.

Sounds good to me.

It sure has improved wait times since the third track was introduced we noticed.

That is great to know.

The CM let us ride it 3 times in a row!

Wow, that was some serious pixie dust.

We are denied this pleasure in the UK.

Meatloaf is one of my signature dishes.

We don't box things to go. We are eat it or ditch it folk.

I am with you on that.

And I am planning seeing you and @franandaj there on Oct 1, 2021!!

Count me in, too.

So I have ordered a Professfor McGonogall wand as I still had some birthday money my FIL gave me.

I am glad that you managed to order this and that it arrived.

Not sure what he will say when I tell him I bought a wand..

He should be pleased that you used it for something that makes you happy.

A guy clearly not a morning person decides he does not want to wait his turn in line at the refillable mug station so marges barges both myself and another innocent out of the way.

How rude is this. Some people are really beyond belief.

FEA was like gold dust I just could not secure one before or during the vacation.

What a shame.

We quickly found the medical centre and they could not be more helpful. A lovely nurse patched me up and even bagged us extra bandages etc to go.

I am glad that they looked after you.

Jo then surprised me that when she explained what had occurred that morning in guest relations they kindly gave us a return time for Frozen ever after!

What a nice surprise.

Jo lifted me into the boat and we both really enjoyed this ride. It is very cute.

I am glad that you were able to do this and that you enjoyed it.

What on earth were they thinking with the way some of the buildings now appear curved! The Eiffel Tower looks like the leaning tower of Pisa. Plus a couple of the buildings to me looked very digitally animated.

How very strange.

Corinna

Ok, this sentence sounds so bizarre! I am sitting here laughing my head off!

I need to get back to London and go to that Harry Potter experience! Maybe a trip with my sister in the spring... :scratchin She is a huge butter beer fan as well. If the pound stays where it is now, I will be able to think of London as a bargain destination for the first time ever...

Good luck with making butter beer with the wand! I am not sure it works because otherwise there would have been no reason to go to Hogsmead on the free weekends?

That would be great to see the Harry Potter experience in Watford. A tip for you it is quite outside London worth staying in a hotel in Watford.

Yay for arrival of the wand! Glad to see it works so wellpixiedust: Huey makes a good assistant!

Thank you. I might get an outfit for my new assistant!

How nice that you brought a present for Pam's mum.

That is quite a mix.

I have never been, but this is on the to do list for November.

Sounds good to me.

That is great to know.

Wow, that was some serious pixie dust.

Meatloaf is one of my signature dishes.

I am with you on that.

Count me in, too.

I am glad that you managed to order this and that it arrived.

He should be pleased that you used it for something that makes you happy.

How rude is this. Some people are really beyond belief.

What a shame.

I am glad that they looked after you.

What a nice surprise.

I am glad that you were able to do this and that you enjoyed it.

How very strange.

Corinna

Thank you for your comments. Nice to know you are a meatloaf fan also ( not the singer lol ) Celebration you will surely enjoy. Wonderful ice cream place there!

Day 6

Thursday September 22nd EPCOT Beaches and Cream

It is exciting for us today! It is the day before the cruise today. Plus it is one of our favourite ADR's tonight Beaches and Cream. We go there for both a spot of dinner and dessert.

We didn't need to pack to much. We use ebag packing cubes. Jo had already separated our cruise items into different ebags.

After second breakfast and no mug rage incidents we checked out of the beloved one bed at SSR. Bell hop picked up the bags and purple owners locker we were nkt taking on the cruise and they were sent to our post cruise resort VGF. We decided to go to Disney springs. I wanted to get another UV proof shirt for the cruise. I had one but it was a week cruise. The steroids make my skin burn easy. I knew there was a Columbia store there and Under Armour.

We parked in the lime car park. Jo wondered why the car parks were named orange and lime. I thought maybe after the fruits of Florida.

In the Columbia store I was shocked at the prices of the shirts! I was use to the more humble prices of the Columbia store at the Orlando outlet mall. I decided $85 for one shirt was over my budget. Jo suggested we go to the outlet mall after lunch.

At World of Disney we tried some items on for fun..

image.jpeg

So after an All American and Club for lunch the rental car did a most strange thing. Magnets pulled it to Twistee Treat.

At the outlet mall I got one long sleeve shirt, one short sleeve and I got Jo a long sleeve shirt for less than one at Disney Springs... Exactly the same shirts. The car was paying dividends! I was over the Disney moon. Jo was delighted with her new shirt also.

It was then time to go to EPCOT.

We decided to look around the showcase, do Soarin again to see the leaning tower of Pisa and then head to the Beach Club to our ADR.

We parked at Beach Club using valet due to having a disabled permit. That is a nice touch at the deluxe resorts.

We started at home with the United Kingdom.

image.jpeg

I had as many issues as back home with the accessiblity of the old telephone boxes lol. They don't exisit anymore many people purchased them and converted them as showers in their gardens or buisness use them as decorative items.
image.jpeg

To be continued...

Plus it is one of our favourite ADR's tonight Beaches and Cream.

I still have not made it there. One day I will.

Bell hop picked up the bags and purple owners locker we were nkt taking on the cruise and they were sent to our post cruise resort VGF.

That is nice that they were able to do this.

I decided $85 for one shirt was over my budget.

That makes my eyes water.

At World of Disney we tried some items on for fun..

image-jpeg.201392

I love those ears.

So after an All American and Club for lunch the rental car did a most strange thing. Magnets pulled it to Twistee Treat.

That was very thoughtful of your car.

At the outlet mall I got one long sleeve shirt, one short sleeve and I got Jo a long sleeve shirt for less than one at Disney Springs... Exactly the same shirts.

That sounds more like it. It is crazy though.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter