Are you from Massachusetts?

Unofficially from the Springfield Area. Student at the moment, but moving to the Boston Area after graduation in May :yay:

-Neal

I have family in Abington (and friends from the South Shore) and frequent the Abington Ale House any chance I get! Also, Great Chow on 18 is pretty darned good if I do say so myself!!!!

(sorry to go off topic)

I'm not actually from Abington, but a good friend grew up there and was curious if you knew them. I guess we'll have to settle for two degrees of separation :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

born, raised still living in Marlboro!

Drove to Florida once with a camper....no future repeat plans..........flying is the way to go for us!

Just found this thread today - also saying hello from Marlboro!! Hi kj2mom! :wave2:

Now living in Dudley - Grew up in "Woosta" Lived in Millbury and Auburn (till the mall expansion made the noise on the Mass Pike Just TOO LOUD!) Now the only noise I hear are the birds chirping and the cows mooing!
OH and for those of you who are driving...I just bought tickets on SW for 99.50 each way (including ALL airport taxes). Between gas and paying to stay over night, or the stress of driving straight through, is it REALLY a savings???

Now living in Dudley - Grew up in "Woosta" Lived in Millbury and Auburn (till the mall expansion made the noise on the Mass Pike Just TOO LOUD!) Now the only noise I hear are the birds chirping and the cows mooing!
OH and for those of you who are driving...I just bought tickets on SW for 99.50 each way (including ALL airport taxes). Between gas and paying to stay over night, or the stress of driving straight through, is it REALLY a savings???

Close enough - all my cousin's live in Webster.

When are you going to Disney?

:tinker: Going in August 08 with the fam, Feb 09 with my sister for my birthday and May 09 with DD who will have just finished her first year of college! I am also hoping to go in Dec 08, but that one will depend on airfare and room availability.
Let the count downs begin!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi all, I'm new here! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. We're planning our first trip to Disney and am very excited. I'm from Walpole.

Hi all, I'm new here! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. We're planning our first trip to Disney and am very excited. I'm from Walpole.

Whew! A real newbie! Welcome. When's your trip?

Yes, VERY new to this. It's very overwhelming at first.

We're looking into late Nov (after Tday) or early Dec 08. We're trying to get a Villa at one of the places as we're traveling with a 2 year old. I don't want to have to go to bed at 8pm at night! LOL

Hi. I'm a newbie also. Well to the boards anyway, I joined them in February. I live in southern NH now but I grew up in Norwood. Practically neighbors. Anyway this spring will be going to the world. We are staying at OKW, Old Key West, in a two bedroom villa. Not because I don't want to go to bed early but for the opposite reason. I have two DS's who are 19 and 21, they like to stay up all night. I don't know what your budget is but renting points from a dvc member can be a much more affordable way of staying at a luxury resort without the enormous cost. You can get a one bedroom with a full kitchen, living room and laundry for alot less. If you want to know how pm me or e-mail me. I have done this a couple of times now and am convinced that this is the way to go. Don't forget that no question is a dumb on these boards and the answers will make your trip go much more smoothly. Remember we were all new to this once upon a time. This spring will be my 13th trip since "76". Have a magical time. By the way DS stands for disney son. It takes a little while to figure out what they all mean. I still have trouble with some of them.

::MickeyMo (46) ::MinnieMo (46):goofy: (21):smickey: (19):tink: (12)

Hi, I'm new too! I love this thread! We stayed at the WL in May 06, and 07 and there were so many people wearing Red Sox hats everyhere, it felt like we were back home! Good fun! We're from Hingham. (Counting the days until our next trip over April vacation!)

Hi everyone...staying nice and dry today??? Nice to see so many newbies joining in.

I'm from MA also! :wave: North Easton (near sharon, canton, etc..) Born and raised in Boston, grew up on the Cape and now live in Easton.

Speaking of red sox hats. When we were in AK last April we left the kids red sox hats in the stroller while we went on the safari. After the safari we went to the bathroom. When we came out of the bathroom the boys were getting hot so we went to put their hats back on and they were gone!:sad2: Someone stole their hats right out the stroller.:mad: DH said it must have been a Yankees fan:laughing:

Many cast members seem to be Yankees fans. You should have seen them, especially Pluto, putting down the Patriots...all in good fun though.:)

Mickeyandminnie - I sent you a PM. Any insight you can give me would be REALLY appreciated!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter