Are you from Massachusetts?

It's great to hear from all of you Massachusetts Disney fans! A special hello to all of my Western MA neighbors...Agawam here! How about all that snow?
I can't wait til June vacation.

Hi Neighbor! :wave2:

...all that snow...
I can't say in public what I think about all that snow!!
:scared1:

Animal Kingdom Lodge is wonderful -- has one of the best "counter service" restaurants in all of disney. The Mara. And the best overall buffet I've been too -- Boma. We left our young kids, with our teenage babysitter daughter, in the room for our Boma dinner night, which was a great move. Unbelievable selection ... if you have kids and can get bunk beds, then get 'em. Just ask. Loved 'em ... big tip I can give anybody bound for AKL: leave yourself time for traveling, but if you're running late and worried about arriving late for hoop de doo or any other event, just take cab. Not too expensive -- and a nice break from the buses.

Look for me in my Patriots outfit -- even though it will be first time wearing it since the debacle on 2/3. But I always wear patriots at dis ...

hugs,
steve

Hi everyone,
We are from Amesbury,MA, which is right up by the new hampshire border. We will be in Disney from April 15th through the 22nd. We are looking forward to doing a split stay at Old key West and Boardwalk.:beach:

Born in Framingham have since lived in Marlborough, Stow, Holden and Worcester. Not necessarily in that order!

Hi all..

I'am from New Bedford, also kinda new to dis. Just finished booking my disney trip. I'am staying at swan sept 6-13 and I know I will be sporting all my Soxs, Celtics, Bruins, Pat's gear!!!:cheer2:

Is anybody at all from mass. going end of april, first week of may? Seems like very few -- we went this time as well two years ago, the week AFTER school break, and saw like noone from Mass. But it's a great time to go!!!

I love Battleship Cover in NB. We're members at Buttonwood park zoo.

... hoping to see somebody from Mass. in Disney!!!
steve

Actually I'm a former 'flatlander'. Does that count?? When people ask me where I'm from I still say 'I grew up in Massachusetts'.

My daughter and I will be heading to Orlando in April (my school vacation).
WDW has been a favorite of ours since our first trip in 1993. This year we're trying Universal, staying at Royal Pacific. Hope it will be fun!

Is this New England snow driving you into considering a move to warmer climate?? I've had it! And 6+ more predicted for our area (Lakes Region) tomorrow!

Actually I'm a former 'flatlander'. Does that count?? When people ask me where I'm from I still say 'I grew up in Massachusetts'.

My daughter and I will be heading to Orlando in April (my school vacation).
WDW has been a favorite of ours since our first trip in 1993. This year we're trying Universal, staying at Royal Pacific. Hope it will be fun!

Is this New England snow driving you into considering a move to warmer climate?? I've had it! And 6+ more predicted for our area (Lakes Region) tomorrow!

I am ready to move NOW! I am so sick of winter. :eek:

Sorry Browning. I'm going May 13-20 and will just miss you.

Expecting 4-8" tonight in my area of flatland. :worship: to the snow for mercy. :lmao: Looks like the lakes region is in for up to a foot. :scared1:

Georgemoe,
sorry we'll miss you ... you from new hampshire lakes region -- we eloped in wolfeboro, and vaca every year there.

(Browning is name of my recently deceased springer spaniel, who was from Littleton, N.H.).

s.

Georgemoe,
sorry we'll miss you ... you from new hampshire lakes region -- we eloped in wolfeboro, and vaca every year there.

(Browning is name of my recently deceased springer spaniel, who was from Littleton, N.H.).

s.

Sorry to hear about Browning. I'm from Central MA but spend some time during the winter in NH. I drive through Littleton on my way to Pittburg to snowmobile. I'll probably be heading up for the weekend in a week.

South Shore here - nice 2 hour commute into Boston every day :laughing: We need a monorail just for Dissers

Hi everyone,
We are from Amesbury,MA, which is right up by the new hampshire border. We will be in Disney from April 15th through the 22nd. We are looking forward to doing a split stay at Old key West and Boardwalk.:beach:

hey, we just moved from amesbury - we lived there for 8 years before defecting...too much strife - I am sure you KWIM
:lmao:

Boardwalk is so awesome, you will love it!

Another Mass hole here! Born and raised in Townsend MA and made the big move to Ashby about 7 yrs ago! (its about 20 mins NW of Leominster/Fitchburg area)!

Who else going first week of May??? We went this week two years ago and wore our Mass. garb daily, but got no nibbles. Where are all the Mass. crazies? Amazing how few Mass. residents go this week -- probably because it's the week after school vaca week. But a great week to go, if you're wondering.

Who else going first week of May??? We went this week two years ago and wore our Mass. garb daily, but got no nibbles. Where are all the Mass. crazies? Amazing how few Mass. residents go this week -- probably because it's the week after school vaca week. But a great week to go, if you're wondering.

I'll be there May 4th to 10th. 3rd year in a row of basically the same time and it is a great time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter