Arriving 2 days prior

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
hi
we as arriving two days ahead at all star movie
will take dcl transfers
I read here theyre would be a dcl representait e the day before sailing
but if I am gone all day at the park how can I see that person and get info for the next morning ex: luggage ..motor coach arrival for pick up time ?
thanks

hi
we as arriving two days ahead at all star movie
will take dcl transfers
I read here theyre would be a dcl representait e the day before sailing
but if I am gone all day at the park how can I see that person and get info for the next morning ex: luggage ..motor coach arrival for pick up time ?
thanks
The DCL rep is there the day OF sailing, not the day before. The hotel will deliver a letter to your room the night before with the meeting time and place for the next morning.

If you have check in luggage that you don't want to drag around, you should also have luggage tags to wrap around your luggage handle and they will get picked up; EARLY in the morning that you board the bus for Port Canaveral. We had to have the luggage ready by 7:00 AM, they were knocking at our door at 7:15.

Yes, luggage pick-up is EARLY, and they knocked on our door to ensure we didn't forget. We didn't; we do carry-on only (even for a 14-night PC).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter